Whoa! Dude! Who gave me all the seeds!?!?!!!!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Weedguru Higher wrote:mary jane...wonder y it got that name? Coulda been a guys name ..
Mary Jane is the english form of Marijuana. Marijuana is a spanish name... :? and it's a chics name..

I'll add this question on my list of "Things to ponder when I'm high"
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

It's probably called that because the female plants are so much nicer, and some mexican was just like "Hmm...tu llamo es Marijuana" :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

A Green Desire wrote:whats your job that you earn so much money

screw 500 for a stereo! you know how much toke you could buy with that!
j/k
Haha, I actually don't have a job right now. Its called savin your money baby 8) I work alot in the summer at a fairly good payin job (well it does the trick, above min. wage) And the amt of money I make in summer usually does me all yr for my buying stuff until next summer. U never catch me buyin just junk...I'll spend my money on what I've been wanting for awhile. And another thing I don't go spendin money on is weed, so $500 on weed to me is just a dumb arse thing to do :wink: unless u were to sell it.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah my summer job paid me $18.50 an hour. Thats like $11.00 above min here.

But anyway... its no longer there as its no longer summer.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

tom wrote:i swear one day i will have a shoe box full of weed like crammed , and liek i will look at it n smile n shit haha
and i swear one day i will have the flufiest weed made into a bed for me and i will fall asleep to that smell and wake up to it and then pinch some from the bed when i wake up to toke off of.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

lol this is turning into "my dreams" thread

I hope to have a "furnance" as a GIANT GIANT hookah. Takes a whole pound to run it....that party would be gloooooooooorious
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Tarential would enjoy this one...a swimming pool full of oil :twisted:
Or maybe a raw Cannabis Greenhouse...such pipe dreams. They make my mouth water
Last edited by GodHand Kronix on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:shock:


that is all I have to say.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

DrReef wrote:Tarential would enjoy this one...a swimming pool full of oil :twisted:
Or maybe a raw Cannabis Greenhouse...such pipe dreams. They make my mouth water
lets not go crazy now that will never happen but i will my paustrepedic marijuana bed some day.

i will also have a green room with fog machines that send out 100% THC smoke. You know what im turning this into another thread in the im high sec. this thing is getting to long.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users