Weedguru Weapons
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
I didn't either, but a quick google search cleared it right up.
also, to be fair he was correct assuming we have strict gun laws, but I had also already said that I have shot before, and I even posted the guns which I have shot with
also, to be fair he was correct assuming we have strict gun laws, but I had also already said that I have shot before, and I even posted the guns which I have shot with
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
hes from Minnesota thats like the most similar place to Canada ever. they sound like us.Weedguru Higher wrote:^ He probably doesn't know that term considering that it's a canadian thing

-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
I do not sound like a Minnesotan, there are no yas and you betchas that come out of my mouth. Have you seen the movie Fargo I sound exactly the opposite of that. I've lived all over the country, so my accent is a mix of sorts. Actually that northern Minnesota accent makes me laugh every time I listen to it.
I didn't know what a hoser was, but after a quick wiki search I guess I agree that I like to drink beer and watch hockey, if that is really what hoser implies.
I didn't know what a hoser was, but after a quick wiki search I guess I agree that I like to drink beer and watch hockey, if that is really what hoser implies.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
Lol wisconsin accents are the best....
I guess I talk weird... its my oversized tongue lol.... I remember moving to Iowa for a while and everyone there always told me I had a weird accent...
I guess I talk weird... its my oversized tongue lol.... I remember moving to Iowa for a while and everyone there always told me I had a weird accent...
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
I dont think you guys sound too wierd. Drinking with people from Wisconsin is another story... last time I went to Wisconsin was to a Jack Johnson and G love concert at Somerset I got drunk and stoned with a few people from Wisconsin and they ended up apologizing to me the whole night because I knew the capitol of Wisconsin and they could not recall the capital of Nodak.
Then we ended up playin a game called rock toss where the object was to pick up a rock, call out a target and the first person to hit that target calls out a new target. I have never experienced quite a drunk/stone as I had this time, on the plus side everyone was a Packers fan and we did end up tormenting some Vikings fans, which was the only part of that night that made any sense.
Then we ended up playin a game called rock toss where the object was to pick up a rock, call out a target and the first person to hit that target calls out a new target. I have never experienced quite a drunk/stone as I had this time, on the plus side everyone was a Packers fan and we did end up tormenting some Vikings fans, which was the only part of that night that made any sense.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
actually a hoser is a poor white canadian who likes beer hockey and curling.
i just called you a hoser cause youre from minnesota and its freakin hilarious.
also everybody from not Canada is this true:
i just called you a hoser cause youre from minnesota and its freakin hilarious.
also everybody from not Canada is this true:
Perhaps the most common example of Canadian raising in everyday speech is that to non-Canadians "out" is heard pronounced the same as "oat" while to Canadians the two are heard pronounced differently. This means that to a non-Canadian, the vowels in the phrase "out and about in a boat" have all the same sound, rendering them as "oat and aboat in a boat".

-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
I actually live about 500 yards from Minnesota on the North Dakota side, but same difference.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
So I'm going to own a [powerful] piece of history soon.
The Mosin Nagant 91.30
7.62x54R cartridge. Developed in 1891, it was used extensively as a sniper rifle in WWI and II. Can be used accurately to about 1000 yards


The Mosin Nagant 91.30
7.62x54R cartridge. Developed in 1891, it was used extensively as a sniper rifle in WWI and II. Can be used accurately to about 1000 yards

Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
haha yeah. Your arm would be tired after shooting it so often tho 
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
Bubbles wrote:^ is it true?
I dont know man, I've lived right around Canada my whole life so I'm used to the way you guys speak. At least you guys on the southern Saskatchawean (sp?) and Manitoba borders.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Weedguru Weapons
^^ they were just talking about Saskatchawean (sp?) on the news....
as there is an australian company trying to take over one of the biggest companies there... pot ash corp
as there is an australian company trying to take over one of the biggest companies there... pot ash corp
woah
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

