2010 Grow

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Beautiful!! (Y)

What else is there to say??

It's just too bad they are so late in the season...they coulda been some real kick ass plants
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

yeah it's definitely a shame.. but on the brighter side, they're growing at a way better rate than I had expected when I first started these plants off. I want them to start showing signs of sex soon! I'm getting antsy hoping that these are females
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Preflowers usually appear around the 4th week of vegetative growth...look closely above the 4th node
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

Here's some pics... I don't see anything. There are a few stipules that are a little brownish, but I think it might be from being burnt. I'm not seeing any signs of it, but at least I'm not seeing any balls yet..

Image

Image

Image
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I don't see anything either....keep a close eye though, should be soon
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

damn..this really needs to start flowering soon or I'm fucked and I don't have the time to force flower it!
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

What's the sunset and sunrise times in your area now?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

Right now it's 6:10 AM to 8:00 PM

It's almost 2 feet tall now.. maybe actually a little more. The one on the left is starting to smell a lot like weed now, but the one on the right doesn't really have a smell yet.

Image

Image
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

It should be happening I'd say in the third or fourth week of August...On one of my outdoor grows I had flowering well under way on Sept 1st.

Here's a pic...this strain was Northern Lights and it turned purple from cold temperatures at night

Image
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

They officially hit the 2ft. mark today! Still no signs of flowering yet though

Image

Image

Image
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

What are those white spots I'm seeing on the bottom leaves in the first pic?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

I'm not really sure, they've been there for a while and haven't progressed so I haven't put my care in to it to find out what it is. I have a feeling it's insects getting to it which there isn't much I can do as it is with that.

I can't get enough of the first picture though, my babies are branching out like crazy now!
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Can you get a few close up shots of the white spots please?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e »

alright, I'll get it within the hour.. When I switch over to my tiger bloom though do I have to start off at a low dose and work my way up again or do I start it at a full dose?

Image

that and one other leaf looks like that
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's 2010 Grow

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Start off at 1/4 dose again..it's different nutes and it's not cause it's bigger that you can't burn it by over feeding it.

The full strength dose on the bottle is just a guide...some plants take more some take less. If yours take less and you give it more, you're screwed :P

I'd suggest also flushing it before commencing flowering

Off the top of my head white spots are caused by nutrient solution isplashing onto the leaves, spider mites, ph fluctuations..and um I dunno what else if anything. I don't think there's any nutrient deficiences that cause white spots either

Anyways if it's not progressing and your new growth is fine then there's nothing to worry about....just keep an eye on it
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users