thinking about going on anti depressants
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
- Laydee_Chronic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
- Location: manchesta
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Hey Rory, instead of bitching at us mods why don't you get off your ass and send us a pm or something...if there's a problem, let us know.
(Y)(Y) We have jobs and so can't check every post. I mostly try and keep an eye out for spam.
Sorry to close your thread Abby. You have my endoresment if you wish to start it up again.
I'll add this too. Laydee. Please stop lashing out at other members over something like this. The way you type is ANNOYING...but you have the freedom to type that way if you wish...just don't expect people to pay attention to your posts. Your slang looks like a five year old is trying to type and if you're going to insist on typing that way, prepare to be disregarded...and don't attack people for it.
Sorry to close your thread Abby. You have my endoresment if you wish to start it up again.
I'll add this too. Laydee. Please stop lashing out at other members over something like this. The way you type is ANNOYING...but you have the freedom to type that way if you wish...just don't expect people to pay attention to your posts. Your slang looks like a five year old is trying to type and if you're going to insist on typing that way, prepare to be disregarded...and don't attack people for it.

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
just wanted to say ive modded about 5 pages of arguements and u guys shouldnt behave so childishly, i dont care who started it or who did what, it doesnt matter, I've just lost an hour n half of my life modding this post, but if this happens again there will be bannings, this behaviour is entirely inappropriate for the boards, if ur gonna be bitches do it via pm so everyone else doesnt have to suffer and valid posts such as this don't get destroyed. You've been warned.

Me importa un pimiento...
-
buttermilk
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 919
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
- Contact:
OWWNNNEDDD!!!WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote:just wanted to say ive modded about 5 pages of arguements and u guys shouldnt behave so childishly, i dont care who started it or who did what, it doesnt matter, I've just lost an hour n half of my life modding this post, but if this happens again there will be bannings, this behaviour is entirely inappropriate for the boards, if ur gonna be bitches do it via pm so everyone else doesnt have to suffer and valid posts such as this don't get destroyed. You've been warned.
I forgot to put this last time I posted on this topic but I was on anti deppresents for about 3 months and they didn't do shit. Thats just my personal experience...I'm no longer deppresed though(but of course, it was not due to the anti deppresents.)
- Laydee_Chronic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
- Location: manchesta
- Contact:
well im sorry but everyone on here seems to be having a go at me b'cos of my slang i use, even you are having a go at me about it, what shall i do sit here and take it, im sorry im not as formal as everyone on here but i see no need to type words in full as it is an internet chat site, that is just my opinion and i wouldnt lash out if people asked me nicely instead of throwing digs at me about simething irrelivent. i do apologise for ruining this post but i put my opionion about it and i get my head bitten off, i was quite offended that i got bitched at for the way i type, sorry abbyWeedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Hey Rory, instead of bitching at us mods why don't you get off your ass and send us a pm or something...if there's a problem, let us know.![]()
(Y)(Y) We have jobs and so can't check every post. I mostly try and keep an eye out for spam.
Sorry to close your thread Abby. You have my endoresment if you wish to start it up again.
I'll add this too. Laydee. Please stop lashing out at other members over something like this. The way you type is ANNOYING...but you have the freedom to type that way if you wish...just don't expect people to pay attention to your posts. Your slang looks like a five year old is trying to type and if you're going to insist on typing that way, prepare to be disregarded...and don't attack people for it.
Last edited by Laydee_Chronic on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
o0*~~~Laydee-Ree~~~*0o
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
all of you shut the fuck up. (not actually all of you, but most)
i had a problem and decided to ask your guys opinions and for a little bit of advice. and all you do is squabble about typing? fuck typing!!!! its not important how a person types. even if it is annoying how some people do it. its not right to jump down someones throat about it. everyoen just gets defensive and acts like kids. giving everyone here a bad name.
so if you guys wanna continue bitching at each other fine, but do it somewhere fucking else. make your own thread, better yet. make a thread and actually DEBATE ,like adults, the merits of good or bad typing.
god.
i had a problem and decided to ask your guys opinions and for a little bit of advice. and all you do is squabble about typing? fuck typing!!!! its not important how a person types. even if it is annoying how some people do it. its not right to jump down someones throat about it. everyoen just gets defensive and acts like kids. giving everyone here a bad name.
so if you guys wanna continue bitching at each other fine, but do it somewhere fucking else. make your own thread, better yet. make a thread and actually DEBATE ,like adults, the merits of good or bad typing.
god.

- Laydee_Chronic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
- Location: manchesta
- Contact:
i have deleted that last bit b'coz it was out of order i do apologise but i was angry and pissed off that i got insulted because of the way i type so if we are all as mature as we say we are we should leave it as thatLaydee_Chronic wrote:well im sorry but everyone on here seems to be having a go at me b'cos of my slang i use, even you are having a go at me about it, what shall i do sit here and take it, im sorry im not as formal as everyone on here but i see no need to type words in full as it is an internet chat site, that is just my opinion and i wouldnt lash out if people asked me nicely instead of throwing digs at me about simething irrelivent. i do apologise for ruining this post but i put my opionion about it and i get my head bitten off, i was quite offended that i got bitched at for the way i type, sorry abbyWeedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Hey Rory, instead of bitching at us mods why don't you get off your ass and send us a pm or something...if there's a problem, let us know.![]()
(Y)(Y) We have jobs and so can't check every post. I mostly try and keep an eye out for spam.
Sorry to close your thread Abby. You have my endoresment if you wish to start it up again.
I'll add this too. Laydee. Please stop lashing out at other members over something like this. The way you type is ANNOYING...but you have the freedom to type that way if you wish...just don't expect people to pay attention to your posts. Your slang looks like a five year old is trying to type and if you're going to insist on typing that way, prepare to be disregarded...and don't attack people for it.
o0*~~~Laydee-Ree~~~*0o
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
While I'm not entirely sure why Rasta brought this back again, as it had been locked, moved and soon to be forgotten about....
but, whatever.
And yes, Laydee, sorry if I was over the top, I think Rory's comment about lazy mods got me too on edge...Yes, it's the internet but chat speak, when used so often, really is hard to understand. I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier to avoid the drama.
As Rasta seems adamant on this thread in particular living on, why don't we just mosy on about anti depressents.
I have a cousin Abby, who is on medication. He desperatly needs it and I don't think he would be here without it. On the otherside, I can see a huge difference in him. In group conversations, unless directly asked something he just sits and stares forwards. A huge difference from when I knew him before he became depressed. I think, unless it's crucial, you shouldn't take the medication...but in cases, like Rory's aforementioned love Erica I believe, my cousin and others...it needs to be done.
And yes, Laydee, sorry if I was over the top, I think Rory's comment about lazy mods got me too on edge...Yes, it's the internet but chat speak, when used so often, really is hard to understand. I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier to avoid the drama.
As Rasta seems adamant on this thread in particular living on, why don't we just mosy on about anti depressents.
I have a cousin Abby, who is on medication. He desperatly needs it and I don't think he would be here without it. On the otherside, I can see a huge difference in him. In group conversations, unless directly asked something he just sits and stares forwards. A huge difference from when I knew him before he became depressed. I think, unless it's crucial, you shouldn't take the medication...but in cases, like Rory's aforementioned love Erica I believe, my cousin and others...it needs to be done.

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
sorry i was stoned i forgot to lock it again after my post, but i think it's good in someways, cos this post is something that was meant to be meaningful and insightful and i hope we can keep it on that track. i got rid of most the bitchiness anyways. close it again if u want.

Me importa un pimiento...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users