What are you watching?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
I'm watching Prison Break, all four seasons of which are on Netflix and are amazing. I'm already getting deep into season 4. I've also just acquired the newest episode of Breaking Bad which I missed last week, and will be watching that tonight to catch up for tomorrow's episode.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
kimmstreep
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Watching Aladdin movie,great work of animation creation which make it more interesting.Story's lines also written superbly,in my teenage stage i'm regularly watched it on Disney channel.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
I fucking love Aladdin. Robin Williams is the Don.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Madventures, fucking awesome tv show. Scandinavian people are fucking insane, i swear to god.
next to watch is Destination Truth.
next to watch is Destination Truth.

-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Tombstone.
Kurt Russel does a much better job playing Wyatt Earp than Kevin Costner.
Kurt Russel does a much better job playing Wyatt Earp than Kevin Costner.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
kingta
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 am
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
hmm i am watching the stargate universe for the 3rd time on my laptop.
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Boring, choppin' day, apparently it's "Yes Chef". It's a'ight.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Currently watching North by North-West.
Really not sure why i never gave this movie a watch before. It's awesome so far.
Really not sure why i never gave this movie a watch before. It's awesome so far.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Approaching, finally, after a staggered viewing path, the latter stages of the first season of Boardwalk Empire. Enjoying Chalky, Jimmy, the kraut butler, and also of course, Nooky Thomson...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Eastbound & down.
Nick Swardson as Kenny Powers.
Do not expect this to be an intelligent series, it's not, it's perfect for brainless entertainment and a general feeling of unease whenever Kenny goes on one of his ego trips.
Nick Swardson as Kenny Powers.
Do not expect this to be an intelligent series, it's not, it's perfect for brainless entertainment and a general feeling of unease whenever Kenny goes on one of his ego trips.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
That show is hilarious dude. I hope the third season was the last though, I don't think they can do much else with the concept. It kinda gets run into the ground. The first season is by far the best. (btw it's Danny McBride, not Nick Swardson, that actor's from Reno 911 and Grandma's Boy)
Currently watching some old James Bond movies. I just got done with From Russia with Love and daaamn that movie was good. Sean Connery is great. I got into a 007 kick a few months ago, probably because of the trailers I saw for the newest one, which turned out to be ok, but doesn't hold a candle to the classics.
Currently watching some old James Bond movies. I just got done with From Russia with Love and daaamn that movie was good. Sean Connery is great. I got into a 007 kick a few months ago, probably because of the trailers I saw for the newest one, which turned out to be ok, but doesn't hold a candle to the classics.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Dude, I'm not sure who nick swardson is but Danny McBride plays Kenny Powers. Regardless, this show is funny as fuck. serious rednecks.WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Eastbound & down.
Nick Swardson as Kenny Powers.
Do not expect this to be an intelligent series, it's not, it's perfect for brainless entertainment and a general feeling of unease whenever Kenny goes on one of his ego trips.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Haven't seen this movie in yeaarsss, Sphere.
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: What are you watching?
Sphere. Powerful but weak ending.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users