fuckin americans!
Moderator: Moderators
-
flynn
- -[420]-CuRIoUsmE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
- Location: NM, Usa
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
squirel master u need to chill smoke some bud and get behind the issue and learn more about what is going on in Iraq and US politics.
like a lot of ppl have said in this topic already it is the government in the US, a government controlled by a man who should not be president, who has basically siezed power.
Michael Moores book Stupid White Men will give you alot more information and hopefully make you realise that the american ppl feel much the same way about Iraq and Bush as you do.
like a lot of ppl have said in this topic already it is the government in the US, a government controlled by a man who should not be president, who has basically siezed power.
Michael Moores book Stupid White Men will give you alot more information and hopefully make you realise that the american ppl feel much the same way about Iraq and Bush as you do.
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- lawnmowerman
- Bonghead

- Posts: 102
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
- Location: illinois
- Contact:
MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT IN WWI, MY UNCLE FOUGHT IN KOREA, MY FATHER FOUGHT IN VIETNAM, MY COUSIN FOUGHT IN LIBIA AND NEVER CAME HOME, MY BROTHER FOUGHT IN DESERT STORM AND I JUST MISSED FIGHTING IN AFGANISTAN. I AGREE THE USA SHOULD NOT GO TROMPING OFF TO WAR EVERY TIME THERE IS ONE BUT ASK THE FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS OF OUR ENGLISH AND FRENCH BROTHERS. IF THEY APPRECIATED AMERICA DURING WWII AND WWII OR HOW ABOUT THE COUNTRIES THAT DEAL WITH CAR BOMBINGS AND TERRIORISM EVERY DAY.
YEAH WAR SUCKS BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IN MOST OF THE WARS OF OUR PAST ENGLISH, FRENCH, CANADIAN, AUSTRAILIAN, AMERICAN,AND A HOST OF OTHERS WERE FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF OTHERS AND IT IS THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY DONT NEED HELP WILL ONE DAY BE CRYING OUT TO AMERICA, AND ENGLAND TO HELP GET THERE ASS OUT OF A JAM... IM GLAD YOU HATE ME SQUIRELL BECAUSE THAT SHOWS YOU ARE AFFRAID AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT. AND IM GLAD HUSSAIN GOT HIS ASS KICKED.
I JUST WISH OUR GOVERNMENTS WOULD LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE TO GOVERN THEM SELVES THAT IS THE ONLY THING I REGRETT WE HELPED NOW WE MUST LEAVE.BUT I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I AM WILLING TO FIGHT FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE WHAT WE CAN HAVE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS NOT SIT BACK HOLD MOMMYS HAND AND POINT FINGERS.
YEAH WAR SUCKS BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IN MOST OF THE WARS OF OUR PAST ENGLISH, FRENCH, CANADIAN, AUSTRAILIAN, AMERICAN,AND A HOST OF OTHERS WERE FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF OTHERS AND IT IS THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY DONT NEED HELP WILL ONE DAY BE CRYING OUT TO AMERICA, AND ENGLAND TO HELP GET THERE ASS OUT OF A JAM... IM GLAD YOU HATE ME SQUIRELL BECAUSE THAT SHOWS YOU ARE AFFRAID AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT. AND IM GLAD HUSSAIN GOT HIS ASS KICKED.
I JUST WISH OUR GOVERNMENTS WOULD LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE TO GOVERN THEM SELVES THAT IS THE ONLY THING I REGRETT WE HELPED NOW WE MUST LEAVE.BUT I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I AM WILLING TO FIGHT FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE WHAT WE CAN HAVE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS NOT SIT BACK HOLD MOMMYS HAND AND POINT FINGERS.
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- hazylivin
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:56 pm
- Location: Rochester, NY United States
- Contact:
ok sir, get your facts straight. 50% of americans are aganist the war with Iraq. so your post should only be aimed at half of the country. secondly and also most importaint, 90% of americans smoke pot, so i think all you need to do is go smoke a bowl and shut the fuck up and leave your nose out of the news.
<script src="http://www.drugsense.org/dscgi/wodtime.pl?acfimst">
// DrugSense Drug War Clock
</script>
// DrugSense Drug War Clock
</script>
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
Dude hats off to you. That was the most insperational thing i've heard all day.lawnmowerman wrote:MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT IN WWI, MY UNCLE FOUGHT IN KOREA, MY FATHER FOUGHT IN VIETNAM, MY COUSIN FOUGHT IN LIBIA AND NEVER CAME HOME, MY BROTHER FOUGHT IN DESERT STORM AND I JUST MISSED FIGHTING IN AFGANISTAN. I AGREE THE USA SHOULD NOT GO TROMPING OFF TO WAR EVERY TIME THERE IS ONE BUT ASK THE FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS OF OUR ENGLISH AND FRENCH BROTHERS. IF THEY APPRECIATED AMERICA DURING WWII AND WWII OR HOW ABOUT THE COUNTRIES THAT DEAL WITH CAR BOMBINGS AND TERRIORISM EVERY DAY.
YEAH WAR SUCKS BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IN MOST OF THE WARS OF OUR PAST ENGLISH, FRENCH, CANADIAN, AUSTRAILIAN, AMERICAN,AND A HOST OF OTHERS WERE FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF OTHERS AND IT IS THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY DONT NEED HELP WILL ONE DAY BE CRYING OUT TO AMERICA, AND ENGLAND TO HELP GET THERE ASS OUT OF A JAM... IM GLAD YOU HATE ME SQUIRELL BECAUSE THAT SHOWS YOU ARE AFFRAID AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT. AND IM GLAD HUSSAIN GOT HIS ASS KICKED.
I JUST WISH OUR GOVERNMENTS WOULD LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE TO GOVERN THEM SELVES THAT IS THE ONLY THING I REGRETT WE HELPED NOW WE MUST LEAVE.BUT I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I AM WILLING TO FIGHT FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE WHAT WE CAN HAVE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TO HELP OTHERS NOT SIT BACK HOLD MOMMYS HAND AND POINT FINGERS.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
- super_trooper
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:52 am
- Contact:
americans are gay
im canadian and not american, you guys like canadians right?
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
Re: americans are gay
Canada is cool. They have some good weed.super_trooper wrote: im canadian and not american, you guys like canadians right?
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users