Weedguru Weapons

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by cutthecashflow »

I thought I posted a response, did it get deleted or did I forget to post?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

I doubt it got deleted... ya stoner :P
And jesus christ flow. We all get your opinion, you don't have to keep toting it around.

For the record, my parents were extremely anti-gun bringing me up, so don't think that "everyone" is pro gun.
I'm the first person in my family to own a firearm as far as I know. My grandpa fought in WW2, but I'm not sure he owned a weapon.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by Gorecore »

Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

leprechaun wrote:Guns are bad, but they do make the bad guys go away. And they look pretty cool too, if they didn't kill people and stuff they'd be the bestest. Like if you could just freeze the bad guys, like sub zero from mortal combat, then you could just do that until they get put in jail to defrost.
haha, the bestest... And I doubt anyone would survive being flash frozen like that :D


And yes Falkon, it's more than natural for our opinions to differ, as I said we were both raised in different cultures, you in a gun culture, and me in a somewhat less violent culture.


But that doesn't mean I won't fire a gun if I got the chance, I just wouldn't use it on anything living, I'd just shoot targets to prove that anyone can fire a gun and hit a target :p



(just poking you a bit more,teheee)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by Weedguru Higher »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
leprechaun wrote:Guns are bad, but they do make the bad guys go away. And they look pretty cool too, if they didn't kill people and stuff they'd be the bestest. Like if you could just freeze the bad guys, like sub zero from mortal combat, then you could just do that until they get put in jail to defrost.
haha, the bestest... And I doubt anyone would survive being flash frozen like that :D

Unless you have anti-freeze in your system or blood like a wood frog :)
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by cutthecashflow »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:But that doesn't mean I won't fire a gun if I got the chance, I just wouldn't use it on anything living, I'd just shoot targets to prove that anyone can fire a gun and hit a target :p
And some of us can hit those targets better than other people. I would love to see you hit a target at 400 yards away with a high powered rifle while the wind is blowing 30 mph Flow!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by Weedguru Higher »

It takes someone who has never shot a gun to think precise target shooting is easy :roll:
Image
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by sugarstalker »

well, he didn't say anything about the size of the target, but it's not THAT hard to hit a target, depending on whether it's a handgun or a rifle etc of course.
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by cutthecashflow »

I will set up a course full of targets for you and Flow and we will see how good you two do compared to people who have been shooting all their lives.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i sucked balls when i was shooting tins at my uncles farm... valid i was 12... but i was big for 12... real big...
i still sucked... its harder than it fucking looks
woah
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by sugarstalker »

cutthecashflow wrote:I will set up a course full of targets for you and Flow and we will see how good you two do compared to people who have been shooting all their lives.

woah, why are you putting me up with flow? I have shot! he's the one who says it's easy never having tried!
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

cutthecashflow wrote:I will set up a course full of targets for you and Flow and we will see how good you two do compared to people who have been shooting all their lives.

Alright man, I'd love for you to show me how to use a gun and then see how well I do compared to others.


And I know weather conditions influence the shot, and over great distances you have to take into account the Coriolis effect.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by cutthecashflow »

sugarstalker wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:I will set up a course full of targets for you and Flow and we will see how good you two do compared to people who have been shooting all their lives.

woah, why are you putting me up with flow? I have shot! he's the one who says it's easy never having tried!
My apologies, I noticed you were from Norway and I jumped to a pre-conclusion on gun laws over there, assuming they were very restrictive with respect to firearms.

What are the laws in Norway concerning firearms?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by sugarstalker »

oh, they are very strict, but when I was in the military I got to shoot with a couple of different weapons. I even posted pictures of them!
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Weedguru Weapons

Post by Bubbles »

cutthecashflow wrote:
sugarstalker wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:I will set up a course full of targets for you and Flow and we will see how good you two do compared to people who have been shooting all their lives.

woah, why are you putting me up with flow? I have shot! he's the one who says it's easy never having tried!
My apologies, I noticed you were from Norway and I jumped to a pre-conclusion on gun laws over there, assuming they were very restrictive with respect to firearms.

What are the laws in Norway concerning firearms?
hoser.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users