Page 6 of 75

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:57 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
wayne world 1

lose a leg or arm?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:20 pm
by Eugene
where on the leg? at the waist? knee?

if it's at the waste, then i'd rather lose an arm, I wouldn't want to have to be in a wheel chair or use crutches. if it's at the knee, I'll lose the leg, cause I could get a prosthetic calf/foot...

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:25 pm
by cutthecashflow
^You could always get a full fake leg to.

Weedguru or this is all a lie lounger... (Hmm well if this doesnt work you know what it means)

Censorship of any kind is wrong animal!!

hahaha (should be a no brainer!)

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:48 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
weedguru

CD player or ipod?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:52 pm
by Eugene
iPod

iPod or another brand MP3 player?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:25 pm
by cutthecashflow
Another brand they work just as well for a lot less

Brianna Banks or Jenna Jameson.

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:33 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
i think we already had jenna jameson as a choice, but i dont mind doing her twice :)

FM radio or satelite?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 pm
by asswipe
Ipod ipod ipod ipod I love my ipooooood.

Cornflakes or Honey Hitters

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 pm
by Eugene
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:i think we already had jenna jameson as a choice, but i dont mind doing her twice :)

FM radio or satelite?
I don't think I'd have the stamina to do her twice.

Satellite, which brings me to the next question...

XM Or Sirius

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:02 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Sirius without a doubt.

football or baseball?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:09 pm
by asswipe
Football, cause its allways active..

Rpg's, Shooters, Racings games or Adventures (whilst stoned)

PS: why is it that when I reply to a post, a few others get their posts before me. =( must be my somehting with my internet or so.

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:16 pm
by Baybee
..They just post before you.. thats all..?

Adventures.

Camping with tents or Camping with an RV

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 pm
by Mr Rotten Treats
tents

shower or bath?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:27 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
tents with girls or friends
rv with family

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:29 pm
by Baybee
Bath. Soo relaxing, with some candles.. love it.


acoustic guitar.


Would you rather... being deaf, or being blind?