Page 6 of 11
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:41 pm
by FIRE!!!
Weedguru Cusmar wrote:ive never heard of someone following the advice of those website telling you to have a trip sitter. Thats fucking stupid, ur not gonna kill yourself, and what right minded sober person is gonna want to deal with sum scared trip heads.
No you won't kill yourself (in most cases) but without a trip sitter a bad trip can become much worse. And you're right, I probably wouldn't sit my friends sober, but I'd be glad to chill with my friends while they tripped if I was sittin back puffin on some cheeba.
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:44 pm
by Emagdnim
How long does it stay in your system? does it appear on drug tests?
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:45 pm
by lol999
2nd trip...did an 8th. had like 3 caps and maybe 2 stems..worst trip of my life..done with shrooms for a bit
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 pm
by Magnavox
Emagdnim wrote:How long does it stay in your system? does it appear on drug tests?
I heard that shrooms don't really appear on drug tests, they just come up as food poisoning.
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:22 am
by goingmerry202
nvm
Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:42 pm
by GeekTheSaxophonist
Does it take alot of equipment to grow your own shrooms? and if you do mess up some small step could you end up poisoning yourself?
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 pm
by SToNeR ChRiS
Alright hopefully I'll get a relatively quick response to this.
I'm planning on doing shrooms with a couple of buddies tonight and I was wondering if smoking weed after ingesting shrooms is a bad time? One of my friends said can have bad effects soI wanted to play it safe and make sure here. Sorry if it's already been asked, I skimmed through the pages here and didn't see anything about it.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:20 am
by SpRi7e
I would try getting blazed before taking mushies. I'm not really experienced with them but I've heard of people getting high before it so that it doesn't taste as bad and you lose your gag reflexes when your high so it's much easier.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:12 am
by 420stoner420
if u try to smoke shroom and the smoke from the shrooms goes into your eyes you will go blind
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:51 pm
by Jay212
SpRi7e wrote:I would try getting blazed before taking mushies. I'm not really experienced with them but I've heard of people getting high before it so that it doesn't taste as bad and you lose your gag reflexes when your high so it's much easier.
anyone who gags on shrooms is a bitch and a pussy.
if u try to smoke shroom and the smoke from the shrooms goes into your eyes you will go blind
Who told you that?
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:54 pm
by jonny cockeral
yeah im intrigued by this talk of blindness aswell
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:42 pm
by Jay212
anyone who gags on shrooms is a bitch and a pussy.
I don't mean that actually. I'm sure poisonous shrooms can make you throw up from mold and other nasty things. I meant the proper shrooms aren't that bad. They taste like sunflower seeds, which taste pretty good.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:04 pm
by FIRE!!!
Well I get high quality shrooms, and I have gagged before, and I am neither a bitch nor a pussy.
Not to mention the fact that you don't lose your gag reflex when you're high. I've gotten my throat swabbed at the doctor's stoned before, and my gag reflex was doing backflips, in fact if anything it was more prevalent than when sober.
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:10 pm
by lol999
when i eat them i just have a class of oj with me and ill take a sip and then chew a bunch and swallow
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:14 am
by grayhookups
straight up i usually drink OJ 2 with my shrooms
my last trip was quite interesting hallucinated everything i saw, get home, dad waiting up for me to yell at me how im failing english and failing at school, had a long ass screamfest at me while i noticed his face turning into a skeleton with patches of burnt flesh, then he turned into my nana this would seem like this woulda been a bad trip but i basically shut his screaming out and had an experience for 20 minutes i dont think i will ever have again then i went downstairs and hit the bong and played madden and faces kept appearing everywhere all around me