The Magic Mushroom Sticky

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Weedguru Cusmar wrote:ive never heard of someone following the advice of those website telling you to have a trip sitter. Thats fucking stupid, ur not gonna kill yourself, and what right minded sober person is gonna want to deal with sum scared trip heads.
No you won't kill yourself (in most cases) but without a trip sitter a bad trip can become much worse. And you're right, I probably wouldn't sit my friends sober, but I'd be glad to chill with my friends while they tripped if I was sittin back puffin on some cheeba.
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

How long does it stay in your system? does it appear on drug tests?
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

2nd trip...did an 8th. had like 3 caps and maybe 2 stems..worst trip of my life..done with shrooms for a bit
smoke blunts
Magnavox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by Magnavox »

Emagdnim wrote:How long does it stay in your system? does it appear on drug tests?
I heard that shrooms don't really appear on drug tests, they just come up as food poisoning.
goingmerry202
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Contact:

Post by goingmerry202 »

nvm
GeekTheSaxophonist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by GeekTheSaxophonist »

Does it take alot of equipment to grow your own shrooms? and if you do mess up some small step could you end up poisoning yourself?
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Alright hopefully I'll get a relatively quick response to this.

I'm planning on doing shrooms with a couple of buddies tonight and I was wondering if smoking weed after ingesting shrooms is a bad time? One of my friends said can have bad effects soI wanted to play it safe and make sure here. Sorry if it's already been asked, I skimmed through the pages here and didn't see anything about it.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I would try getting blazed before taking mushies. I'm not really experienced with them but I've heard of people getting high before it so that it doesn't taste as bad and you lose your gag reflexes when your high so it's much easier.
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
420stoner420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by 420stoner420 »

if u try to smoke shroom and the smoke from the shrooms goes into your eyes you will go blind
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6971/89499341bb1.jpg[/img][/url]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

SpRi7e wrote:I would try getting blazed before taking mushies. I'm not really experienced with them but I've heard of people getting high before it so that it doesn't taste as bad and you lose your gag reflexes when your high so it's much easier.
anyone who gags on shrooms is a bitch and a pussy.
if u try to smoke shroom and the smoke from the shrooms goes into your eyes you will go blind
Who told you that?
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah im intrigued by this talk of blindness aswell
Cameron.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

anyone who gags on shrooms is a bitch and a pussy.
I don't mean that actually. I'm sure poisonous shrooms can make you throw up from mold and other nasty things. I meant the proper shrooms aren't that bad. They taste like sunflower seeds, which taste pretty good.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Well I get high quality shrooms, and I have gagged before, and I am neither a bitch nor a pussy.

Not to mention the fact that you don't lose your gag reflex when you're high. I've gotten my throat swabbed at the doctor's stoned before, and my gag reflex was doing backflips, in fact if anything it was more prevalent than when sober.
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

when i eat them i just have a class of oj with me and ill take a sip and then chew a bunch and swallow
smoke blunts
grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by grayhookups »

straight up i usually drink OJ 2 with my shrooms
my last trip was quite interesting hallucinated everything i saw, get home, dad waiting up for me to yell at me how im failing english and failing at school, had a long ass screamfest at me while i noticed his face turning into a skeleton with patches of burnt flesh, then he turned into my nana this would seem like this woulda been a bad trip but i basically shut his screaming out and had an experience for 20 minutes i dont think i will ever have again then i went downstairs and hit the bong and played madden and faces kept appearing everywhere all around me
everything is better when stoned....period
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users