Page 5 of 6

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:49 am
by Jarrad
Father McGruder-dead alive


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:06 pm
by Funk Doctor
Michael Corleone - The Godfather II

~~~~~

"But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you?"

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:52 pm
by Midnight Toker
Tommy - Goodfellas

"Let's play swallow all the stuff under the sink!"

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:57 am
by Funk Doctor
Stewie - Family Guy

~~~~~~~~

"*ATCHOO*... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit."

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:27 am
by Jarrad
Detective Del Spooner-i robot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I bought seafood today bloody everything! Just wanted to put a smile on her face. Think she'd let me? Not a chance. All I said was that I got laid off. Anybody would've thought I'd told her my prick had dropped off! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:31 am
by Funk Doctor
Post a quote silly, you don't have wait to get confirmation if you're sure it's right.

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:41 am
by Jarrad
i did

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I bought seafood today bloody everything! Just wanted to put a smile on her face. Think she'd let me? Not a chance. All I said was that I got laid off. Anybody would've thought I'd told her my prick had dropped off! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:44 am
by Funk Doctor
Jake - Once We Were Warriors

~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to run the whole works. There's only one law: do it first, do it yourself, and keep doing it."

This might be a little tougher.

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:45 pm
by Weed-iculous
looks like someone likes quentin tarantino. and kevin smith....btw kevin smith is an awesome dude. ive met him a couple times in his store in red bank and i almost got cast in one of his movies

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:58 am
by flynn
how cool is that! i'd love to meet him man, clerks is my favouriyte movie of all time....well maybe not but it's still cool

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:46 am
by chillinjams
Harvey Kietel( dont remember name) Resovoir Dogs

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:08 am
by Weed-iculous
ooo im cringing to post this

"where we goin"
"Mexico"
"what the fuck is in mexico"
"MEXICANS!"-----> name this character

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:11 pm
by Funk Doctor
Richie Gecko, From Dusk Til Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, everybody's dead. OK? Your mom's dead. Your brother's dead. That fat chick at Dairy Queen, dead."

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:29 pm
by Midnight Toker
Terry - Dawn of the Dead

''Guarantee it, she aint walking for a fucking week!''

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:29 pm
by Midnight Toker
I think it's safe to say no-one's gonna get that, so we'll move on. It was from Football Factory.

''I'm a minor player in my own life story.''