Guess That Movie Quote - Win Seeds!

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jarrad
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Location: Victoria,Australia
Contact:

Post by Jarrad »

Father McGruder-dead alive


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7875/moneysig.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Michael Corleone - The Godfather II

~~~~~

"But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you?"
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Tommy - Goodfellas

"Let's play swallow all the stuff under the sink!"
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Stewie - Family Guy

~~~~~~~~

"*ATCHOO*... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit."
Jarrad
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Location: Victoria,Australia
Contact:

Post by Jarrad »

Detective Del Spooner-i robot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I bought seafood today bloody everything! Just wanted to put a smile on her face. Think she'd let me? Not a chance. All I said was that I got laid off. Anybody would've thought I'd told her my prick had dropped off! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7875/moneysig.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Post a quote silly, you don't have wait to get confirmation if you're sure it's right.
Jarrad
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Location: Victoria,Australia
Contact:

Post by Jarrad »

i did

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I bought seafood today bloody everything! Just wanted to put a smile on her face. Think she'd let me? Not a chance. All I said was that I got laid off. Anybody would've thought I'd told her my prick had dropped off! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7875/moneysig.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Jake - Once We Were Warriors

~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to run the whole works. There's only one law: do it first, do it yourself, and keep doing it."

This might be a little tougher.
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

looks like someone likes quentin tarantino. and kevin smith....btw kevin smith is an awesome dude. ive met him a couple times in his store in red bank and i almost got cast in one of his movies
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

how cool is that! i'd love to meet him man, clerks is my favouriyte movie of all time....well maybe not but it's still cool
chillinjams
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:07 pm
Location: over
Contact:

Post by chillinjams »

Harvey Kietel( dont remember name) Resovoir Dogs
You boys like MEXICO!!!!!!
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

ooo im cringing to post this

"where we goin"
"Mexico"
"what the fuck is in mexico"
"MEXICANS!"-----> name this character
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Richie Gecko, From Dusk Til Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, everybody's dead. OK? Your mom's dead. Your brother's dead. That fat chick at Dairy Queen, dead."
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Terry - Dawn of the Dead

''Guarantee it, she aint walking for a fucking week!''
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

I think it's safe to say no-one's gonna get that, so we'll move on. It was from Football Factory.

''I'm a minor player in my own life story.''
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users