sexuality & Percentages

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

What do you call yourself as?

Heterosexual
55
73%
Bisexual
14
19%
Homosexual
4
5%
Unknown
2
3%
 
Total votes: 75

the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Real Life Fake wrote: There is no such thing as a 'chemical balance' in any sense of the term that causes depression, homosexuality or anything that people are looking for an excuse for.
umm thats what causes homosexuality. a chemical inbalance in the brain.
they did a study on it i believe. ive heard that fact many times on the news and shit
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Mac Dre is right you know.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Image

You really dont wanna be caught around someone with a chemical imbalance if u drop this :P

Engrish.com is soo funny
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

Much better than saying "they have a chemical imbalance" (which is actually subject to argument because even if it was a change in genetic makeup, they could say that we had the imbalance - that, and there are varying levels of homosexuality to consider, as well as bisexuality) is to actually cite some information. For example:
http://depts.washington.edu/asuwgblc/su ... ategory=21

That answers the question in a much less offensive and a much more truthful way: regardless of all the guesses we can venture, we don't really know what causes homosexuality.
flynn

Post by flynn »

you can't forget the impact of social environment either.......you may have a genetic disposition to a disease or something but your physical and surrounding environment can have an equal if not more of an impact on you developing a condition

there have been many twin studies performed worldwide that will back this
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

I'm 41% gay... that's sorta cool.. means I see almost double the amount of people as attractive than hetero's would :wink:
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

Mac Dre wrote:
Real Life Fake wrote: There is no such thing as a 'chemical balance' in any sense of the term that causes depression, homosexuality or anything that people are looking for an excuse for.
umm thats what causes homosexuality. a chemical inbalance in the brain.
they did a study on it i believe. ive heard that fact many times on the news and shit
so cos you heard it on the news it's true??

Well it might be. That's kind of weird. so if they balanced the chemicals would your sexuality-spectrum focus just like tip to the other side or something?
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

okie I have a prediction:

in the big wide future we're gonna have pills that balance and imbalance our chemicals relating to sexuality so we can choose one day to be gay and the next back to straight

whaddaya think?
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

I think you don't know what you are talking about. As I already posted, we don't actually know what the cause for homosexuality is. It is likely that a small part of it is biological, and can be altered with drugs. It is also likely, however, that a large part of it comes from how you were raised.

You did ask.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Beldin wrote:a large part of it comes from how you were raised.
User avatar
phoenix_winter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:08 am
Contact:

Post by phoenix_winter »

does all this really matter?...if your gay...your gay if not then..... go figure

jus dont label urself.i know i prefer men to women... but hey you never know, it might just happen one day.

has anyone ever seen 'y tu mama tambien'(and your mother too)
id never have guessed they would end up doing that....ever... but they did

its the best film, id advise you all watch it..... im sure most of you lads would agree on their manifesto :lol: :lol: :lol:

lots of weed n sex :wink:

Image
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

Beldin wrote:I think you don't know what you are talking about. As I already posted, we don't actually know what the cause for homosexuality is. It is likely that a small part of it is biological, and can be altered with drugs. It is also likely, however, that a large part of it comes from how you were raised.

You did ask.
obviously I don't know what I'm talking about. I rather doubt anyone knows what they're talking about, in fact I would argue that no one ever knows, knows what they're talking about. but that's a different matter
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

phoenix_winter wrote: has anyone ever seen 'y tu mama tambien'(and your mother too)
id never have guessed they would end up doing that....ever... but they did

its the best film, id advise you all watch it..... im sure most of you lads would agree on their manifesto :lol: :lol: :lol:

lots of weed n sex :wink:
Haha that movie kicks ass!
I fucked your girlfriend... And your mother too.
:lol:
User avatar
ShadowDancer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:20 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Post by ShadowDancer »

I did the gay test n got 80%. im bi cuz i fancy both but i usually like women more. About denial, i went out wiv a girl for 2yrs, slept wiv her dozens of times, was v deeply in love...& she refused EVER 2admit she had any gay feelings, even dumped me several times 2prove her point (but alwez came running back). it was a nightmare, eventually dumped her cuz it wasnt goin newher. now im disillusioned & dont believe in love anymore :( but im sure in time il fall in love again...i hope...if not then il just b...CELIBATE!!!

omg a life without sex :shock: the horror...
We've all gone crazy lately...

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player!

Formerly known as ta_lyubit_ty
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

Definetely hetero...

How do I know?

I've never felt the urge to bone another man EVER.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users