kxbabe wrote:pmsl @luke says :
aint sayin that... the stupid hos that are supposedly hot just wear lots of makeup and have ugly faces but big jugs, i like natural beauty instead... still, a lot of stoner girls i know arent very pretty. and when i said dirty, i meant they have like lower standards and who knows where theyve been haha. course all youall are cool, i am just making generalizations as the topic asked to, regarded those people i see personally.
omg makeup cannot make a girl hot luke
It carnt change the way u look it just gives u a glow
Most ov the lads on here say iam hot an belive me i havnt got big jugs so that throws that thiery out ov the window
Ive been a stoner for 5 years and iam not dirty,lower standerds hahaha get a life an grow up
+ all the girls on here are very pretty and bet they dont all wear makeup either
Excatly! When I wear makeup, I only wear it to make my eyes stand out more! Thats all. Cuz I'm big on eyes, eyes tell ppls who u really r inside. Kinda kool
And I've been a stoner for over a yr (about 1.5 yrs) and same...I aint dirty or low standards (*cough*virgin*cough* yea...I'm a big fat ugly slut
So anyways Kxbabe, I totally agree w/ u




