Household highs?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Ill tell everyone here straight up, FUCK HUFFIN, DONT DO IT EVER. DONT HUFF PAINT, DONT HUFF AEROSAL CANS, DONT HUFF GAS.

I lost a very good friend to me at 15 years old to huffin gas. My cousin is retarted now, He was huffin hairspray late at night, My aunt found him unconciouns, He was dead for 10 minutes. And now hes retarted.

My dad lost a good friend of his at about the same age i lost mine. My good buddy Charles was once huffin with this one dude, He died on the spot right next to him.

DONT HUFF!!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

cough syrup is good...dramamine is the shit..sleeping pills......nutmeg???
any perscription pills you fin(just kno what they re for)
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I cant beleive this thread is still going but try a whippet ive done one and ill only do one cause i think it kills all of your brain cells.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

theres this thing called weed you find it round a house well my house anyway try smoking it that might be fun :roll:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Dude i Smoke plenty of weed and what ever else i decide to do is my descion not yours if i feel like rolling up catnip ill do it and i dont care what anybody thinks. I probably never would however just dont critizize people for doing something man.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

cutthecashflow wrote:Dude i Smoke plenty of weed and what ever else i decide to do is my descion not yours if i feel like rolling up catnip ill do it and i dont care what anybody thinks. I probably never would however just dont critizize people for doing something man.
FUCK YEAH MAN!!!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

cutthecashflow wrote:if i feel like rolling up catnip ill do it
lol, I tried that before I started smoking weed. :lol:
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Dude i Smoke plenty of weed and what ever else i decide to do is my descion not yours if i feel like rolling up catnip ill do it and i dont care what anybody thinks. I probably never would however just dont critizize people for doing something man.
look dude it wasn't a critsism i was being serious :P
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Uhm... if you're being serious, I think that makes it a criticism
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I agree tenfold Kronix ( when did you switch to Godhand?) If you tell somebody they shouldnt be doing something you are intruding on there buisness hence critizining. Also People have a brain and a free will let them decide what they are going to do.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

humm im confused can i jus say sorry and leave it at that
User avatar
callmeandy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
Contact:

Post by callmeandy »

Phlop wrote:Psuedoephedrine is good enough if you drink with it. I take about 1440mg of it, which is 24 sudafed tablets, but when I started out 6 was enough. I think that 24 might be approaching the maximum dosage though so be careful.
that sounds good, could somebody give me a little more info on that?
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
callmeandy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
Contact:

Post by callmeandy »

mytoenaill12 wrote:
Phlop wrote:Psuedoephedrine is good enough if you drink with it. I take about 1440mg of it, which is 24 sudafed tablets, but when I started out 6 was enough. I think that 24 might be approaching the maximum dosage though so be careful.
that sounds good, could somebody give me a little more info on that?
im just gonna bump this again, i got some shit with lots of that stuff in but i need to know what it does so i can plan, please help

thx

P.S.couldnt find it on erowid, thats odd
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PandaX_X
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:10 am
Contact:

Post by PandaX_X »

Catnip can get you high!? I'm not sure if you were joking or not :lol: .
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

BUDA wrote:humm im confused can i jus say sorry and leave it at that
i like the new sig gangster no.1 was a kick ass film
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users