Page 5 of 7
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:45 pm
by mishima_beef
hey tarential where in canada u at?
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:05 pm
by Tarential
BC.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:07 pm
by cutthecashflow
Tarential wrote:BC.
well no wonder why shits so cheap thats the stoners capital of north america.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:10 pm
by Tarential
Hell yeah.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:13 pm
by cutthecashflow
Tarential wrote:Hell yeah.
Man you got it made maybe ill make a road trip up there someday. Thats not to far from North Dakota right?
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:17 pm
by Tarential
Its a day or two drive bro...
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:17 pm
by Tarential
Look at it this way, I'm an hour from the Washington border.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:18 pm
by cutthecashflow
Tarential wrote:Look at it this way, I'm an hour from the Washington border.
shit well this summer me and my buddies are going on like a 2 week road trip to wherever so...
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:19 pm
by Tarential
Yeah man... if you have sleeping bags we have floor space for like 20 people here lol.
Anyway just let me know ahead how much you want to get and we'll all chip in and blaze. It'll be so cheap for you.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:30 pm
by Caro
Well shit if you're having a slumber party Tarential....
I live closer to you than he does! Thanks for not inviting
me.

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:32 pm
by Tarential
Haha if you feel like sleeping on a couch/floor (not putting me better either I sleep on my couch) you are welcome to join us.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:39 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
Weedguru Caro wrote:Um, it was me who gave you the seeds. You are cute, but that's not why I gave them to you. You said you wished you could buy a flag and a bong. There you are.
oooh thanxs!!!

Thank u so much!

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:43 pm
by cutthecashflow
well hell lets get twenty of us and about half that many sleeping bags and make a trip up there.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:53 pm
by weedguru tom
haha @ half the # of sleepin` bags
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:00 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I have friends in the state of Washington, I would so like go there....If I wasnt banned from the US
