Page 5 of 5
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:54 am
by th3rdeye
so move it

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:39 am
by Tarential
DrReef wrote:Or maybe you should take it outside and have a face to face nerd-off.

I work out an hour a day, I have a brown belt in ishn-ryu style karate. I'd be happy to have a faceoff like that.
In any case, we worked out our differences.
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:41 am
by th3rdeye
im a lazy stoner who cant even get up the stairs anymore

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:21 am
by weedguru tom
np -sharpens sword j/k =p
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:13 pm
by Weedguru Anex
DrReef wrote:Or maybe you should take it outside and have a face to face nerd-off.

LOL! Armed with mice and 'For Dummies' books.
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:06 pm
by th3rdeye
hey hey last night I found a hunting rifle and one bullet. Awesome
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:25 pm
by Tarential
Haha one bullet on a moven target given to a person who, in all likeliness, doesn't make any practice of shooting. One bullet. On a moving target. I like those odds

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:43 pm
by th3rdeye
looking at how old the gun was, ill be more likely to have it backfire