puter's down..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

so move it :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

DrReef wrote:Or maybe you should take it outside and have a face to face nerd-off. :lol:
I work out an hour a day, I have a brown belt in ishn-ryu style karate. I'd be happy to have a faceoff like that.

In any case, we worked out our differences.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

im a lazy stoner who cant even get up the stairs anymore :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

np -sharpens sword j/k =p
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

DrReef wrote:Or maybe you should take it outside and have a face to face nerd-off. :lol:
LOL! Armed with mice and 'For Dummies' books.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

hey hey last night I found a hunting rifle and one bullet. Awesome
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Haha one bullet on a moven target given to a person who, in all likeliness, doesn't make any practice of shooting. One bullet. On a moving target. I like those odds :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

looking at how old the gun was, ill be more likely to have it backfire
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users