What Did You Do Today?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
I had an amazing poop at work today!! Only had to wipe once and that was only out of courtesy! I easily could have pulled my pants back up after shitting and everything would have been cool and the gang!

-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
I think I pooped for a collective hour today at work. I just sit there on my iPhone and do whatever most of the time...my job is somewhat of a joke. I woke up, smoked fake pot (down2earth Mango), let the dogs out, ate a bowl of cereal, packed lunch, went to work, worked, ate my lunch, worked, came home, smoked, jerked it, now I'm watching the Phillies waiting for the Mrs. to get home from work.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
OH I FORGOT!....I played Black Ops for like an hour and a half.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
Fucked shit up.
Actually I took clothes to the goodwill, got my oil changed, bought some black hemp and a bead to make a necklace, picked up my special hippie friend from work, dropped him off and now I'm chilling at home waiting to go to to work.
FUN STUFF.
Actually I took clothes to the goodwill, got my oil changed, bought some black hemp and a bead to make a necklace, picked up my special hippie friend from work, dropped him off and now I'm chilling at home waiting to go to to work.
FUN STUFF.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
I slept until 6pm... 3mg of Klonopins REALLY puts me out like a rock
Peace Not Greed.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: What Did You Do Today?
3mg of Klonopin and I forget what I did that day...
Dinner with the family, a couple NFL games and some song writing/learning.... I got "Don't Speak" dowwwn.
Dinner with the family, a couple NFL games and some song writing/learning.... I got "Don't Speak" dowwwn.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users