Re: Define Love:
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 am
Thank you Dan for your warm and very welcome reply! I didn't think anyone read what I had written.
I am currently at my lovely woman's computer...drinking several ales...and listening to her lightly snore in the bed next behind me.
I very much believe that this is love. She took a chance on me even though I was an unemployed man living at home with his Mum and Dad, without a vehicle, and without much hope in this dark, shallow world. She stayed by my side and now I have gainful employment.
She does enjoy a drink from time to time, which is awesome. She's not completely opposed to me smoking the sweet greenleaf...though I think she'd rather I didn't...and I really haven't. I have smoked a little bit in front of her and it truly made her giggle with my witty and silly verbage on life and the world around us.
I do love her. I love her so bloody much. And I can see it in her eyes that she loves me back...no matter what the situation. She sees me for who I am, and for what a lot of you kind folk have witnessed of me over these past 6 and a half years on Weedguru. I'm a simple man. I'm a complex man. I'm a man of humour, wit, charm, silliness, seriousness, responsibility, and love of gore. And by gore, I mean the blood, guts, and filth of cinema, literature, and other forms of fiction.
We're both true animal lovers. She currently has 5 Sheltie dogs with her in her home...and they're all beautiful and imaginative in their own little dog minds. I say 'little' but who really knows how vast a canine's mind is? Science will never discover that foible in mine, or your lifetime, Dan. When you write about Oscar, I can truly feel your words through my computer screen...more so than any other member here, I'm sure. I'm not bragging, I just know what your words mean about your little rat-king. I'm sure if I ever got to meet the two of you and imbibe in some vodka, herbage, and man-hugs, that we'd bond together like brothers from completely different worlds.
I am currently at my lovely woman's computer...drinking several ales...and listening to her lightly snore in the bed next behind me.
I very much believe that this is love. She took a chance on me even though I was an unemployed man living at home with his Mum and Dad, without a vehicle, and without much hope in this dark, shallow world. She stayed by my side and now I have gainful employment.
She does enjoy a drink from time to time, which is awesome. She's not completely opposed to me smoking the sweet greenleaf...though I think she'd rather I didn't...and I really haven't. I have smoked a little bit in front of her and it truly made her giggle with my witty and silly verbage on life and the world around us.
I do love her. I love her so bloody much. And I can see it in her eyes that she loves me back...no matter what the situation. She sees me for who I am, and for what a lot of you kind folk have witnessed of me over these past 6 and a half years on Weedguru. I'm a simple man. I'm a complex man. I'm a man of humour, wit, charm, silliness, seriousness, responsibility, and love of gore. And by gore, I mean the blood, guts, and filth of cinema, literature, and other forms of fiction.
We're both true animal lovers. She currently has 5 Sheltie dogs with her in her home...and they're all beautiful and imaginative in their own little dog minds. I say 'little' but who really knows how vast a canine's mind is? Science will never discover that foible in mine, or your lifetime, Dan. When you write about Oscar, I can truly feel your words through my computer screen...more so than any other member here, I'm sure. I'm not bragging, I just know what your words mean about your little rat-king. I'm sure if I ever got to meet the two of you and imbibe in some vodka, herbage, and man-hugs, that we'd bond together like brothers from completely different worlds.