Page 5 of 8

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 am
by crazycripple
if i could be any animal i would probably be a leopon, which is a leopard bred with a lion.

Image

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 am
by Weedguru Higher
^I had no idea such an animal existed!

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 am
by Bubbles
i once owned a farm that specialised in hybrid animals. we had 7 ligers, 2 leopons, a zorse, 14 duckhawks, 100 chicken/ostrich crosses (1 egg could feed a family of eleven).

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 am
by andriaSRH
I'd be a thizz hawk.

And yes I just made that up. Wanna fight about it?

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm
by wgToonces
I actually own a share. It's a mix between a shark and a bear...Pretty bad ass.

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I'd be a cobager, a mix between a tiger and a cobra and a bat, for sonar abilities and flight, also extreme strength agility and stealth, and deadly venomous bites and slithering up surfaces!

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm
by wgToonces
Ahh shit Flow, when you said that on msn I thought you were talking about the beers Tiger and Cobra hahaha, then you said you'll go for a tigra or something so I thought you meant half Tiger beer and half a Cobra lol. Didn't know you were talking about actual animals.

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
haha, i'll add a beer to it, just for fun:p


cobaster

--> cobra bat stella tiger !

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 am
by weedguru_animal
As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am
by (weedguru)scarf
weedguru_animal wrote:As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.
what sir, is an OCELOT?

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:25 pm
by weedguru_animal
Its a small feline who lives in the trees, hunts by night, and maintains an ultra keen sense of awareness of all round it, constantly, whether asleep or awake...

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm
by pkkupo
Image


OR


Image


Take your pick.

If I weren't to be a bird of prey I would go for a White Tiger, solely because of their exceptional beauty.
Image

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:41 pm
by MatteN
io wanna change my answer. i want to either big a dangerous shark or one of those cute but super fierce tigers that can fuck shit up ^^^like the one pkku above me

Re: if you were an animal...

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm
by Weedguru Higher
If I were am animal I'd be a dog, cause I like to eat pussy!

Re:

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm
by NinjetteDL420
SpRi7e wrote:I'd be a mountain gorilla because their a beast.
u are a mountain gorilla