Never take a shit when high!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
Haha You gay sonBubbles wrote:i dont lick that kind of carpet, if ya gnome'sayin.andriaSRH wrote:![]()
It's not like COVERED in piss and puke, I'm just sayiinngg. Would you lick your carpet after knowing people most likely got dog shit on it at one point in time?
-
junkinmahcranium
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
I actually really love taking a shit while I'm high lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users