The Truth is: Saddam was Right and Bush was Wrong.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
its not ACROSS THE WORLD that support for bush is the LOWEST for ANY US president in American History. I fail to see your logic alot of the time Rory, its seems often trapped by its own ignorance.Rory wrote:The polls are counted by the very people you all claim to distrustHow can they get those statistics? They could EASILY be lying to you. SO easily. {fallowing you peoples' logic}
Cheers,
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Unfortunately, Rory, it goes against my ideas of the Right way to run these forums to ban you merely because I find you just a touch irritating.Rory wrote:...I guess so. Depends on the terrorist lol.Bear wrote:dont forget - one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
And Animal, if you dislike me, fuckin ban me if you have good reason. Otherwise, pipe down.
My private message and public request were both aimed at nudging you into posting with a semblance of regard for others. You are always so ready to wind people up and abuse them. WHy you are like that is not my concern, that should be your concern. We all have our crosses to bear but reacting to others with nothing more than useless antaganistic drivel does nobody any favours and invariably sours threads that were previously lively and interesting.
If you feel strongly about an issue then why not think for a second before you post your strong opinions and if people dissagree with you, rather than tell them how ignorant they are or shoot off another line or three of adolescent bravado, instead why not add to the debate constructively?
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
But back to the issue in hand...
I am not insinuating that we, those who pay any taxes towards governments who send troops into foreign territories to earn their paymasters more money, have our fingers on the triggers of the guns which kill so many innocent civillians. Though I am saying that we are in some way culpable.
Nutter, I am all for revolution mate. But I just cannot see it happening unless there is a global nuclear war. The systems in place, for example the need to work and the taxes that those who work must pay, are too heavily protected to be destroyed through any other means. To get in the position to attack these swine who rule Britain and the UK requires a huge amount of backing from the most powerful media moguls and businessmen. without which, one cannot even get onto the same playing field as the government.
I am not insinuating that we, those who pay any taxes towards governments who send troops into foreign territories to earn their paymasters more money, have our fingers on the triggers of the guns which kill so many innocent civillians. Though I am saying that we are in some way culpable.
Nutter, I am all for revolution mate. But I just cannot see it happening unless there is a global nuclear war. The systems in place, for example the need to work and the taxes that those who work must pay, are too heavily protected to be destroyed through any other means. To get in the position to attack these swine who rule Britain and the UK requires a huge amount of backing from the most powerful media moguls and businessmen. without which, one cannot even get onto the same playing field as the government.
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
This was the message I had picked up from your post, and it ticked me off a little. A misunderstanding. Althought I think culpable is a bit too strong a word. "Indirect Contributors", perhaps?weedguru_animal wrote:But back to the issue in hand...
I am not insinuating that we, those who pay any taxes towards governments who send troops into foreign territories to earn their paymasters more money, have our fingers on the triggers of the guns which kill so many innocent civillians. Though I am saying that we are in some way culpable.
Not to mention their super leet organisations which can make people "dissapear" whenever they want to...though I think revolution is not the answer, I think more realistically some sort of global effort to infiltrate whatever shady inner circle it is you think may be orchestrating all these Middle Eastern wars and power struggles, etc...weedguru_animal wrote: Nutter, I am all for revolution mate. But I just cannot see it happening unless there is a global nuclear war. The systems in place, for example the need to work and the taxes that those who work must pay, are too heavily protected to be destroyed through any other means. To get in the position to attack these swine who rule Britain and the UK requires a huge amount of backing from the most powerful media moguls and businessmen. without which, one cannot even get onto the same playing field as the government.
edit: Infiltration by political leverage I guess
Last edited by Rory on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
That is certainly a more agreeable description!weedguru_animal wrote:'indirect contributors' is perhaps more accurate than 'obliquely responsible'. Good call, Rory.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
