Page 5 of 7
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:01 pm
by Mate
it's fun, i am in the funnyest, but alike in real life, some people think i'm funny while i'm not trying to be =-(
anyway, i think it's funny !!!
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:27 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Gorecore wrote:
Favourite Female this is all a lie - Noisenkisses hands down! Whatta babe! Luvs ya hon!
Ahh! You are darling <3 Canadian love!
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 am
by (weedguru)scarf
there is a lot of love floating around in here
can i havea hug?
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Oh goodness. *e-hugs?*
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:52 am
by Viewer_Discretion
Alright i'll give it a go. I'm going to try my best to fill it in but i don't really know any of you well, I'm sure many of you have never even seen me around. I'm a busy girl i guess.
Favourite Poster WhiteLie (I enjoy reading your posts)
Worst poster - I havn't really seen any bad posts but maybe they have been cleaned up befor i saw them
Most profound/insightful Poster - I can't really say
Favourite new Poster(must have registered in 2006) I'm new i don't know anyone let alone anyone new
Funniest Poster WhiteLie
Member you would most like to share a J with I really can't say yet i would have to get to know you all a little more befor i could answer this
Favourite thread Mugshot
Poster who has made the greatest contribution to the forums I don't know havn't been here long enough to say
Favourite Female this is all a lie - I havn't met another girl yet. There are few but we are strong! Hoo-rah. heehee
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:56 am
by FIRE!!!
Wow hey I appreciate it many thanks to everyone who voted for me!
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:34 am
by President Beavis
imagine. wrote:it's fun, i am in the funnyest, but alike in real life, some people think i'm funny while i'm not trying to be =-(
anyway, i think it's funny !!!
I get that a lot too. Everyone thinks I'm hilarious even if I dont say anything.
"You da man, man"
".....?"
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:35 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Favourite Female this is all a lie - I havn't met another girl yet. There are few but we are strong! Hoo-rah. heehee
We arree strong, heartache to heartache we stand! No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield!
oops! I coughed and pat benatar fell out :O
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:55 pm
by Mate
President Beavis wrote:
"You da man, man"
".....?"
Exactly !!
noisenkisses wrote:Favourite Female this is all a lie - I havn't met another girl yet. There are few but we are strong! Hoo-rah. heehee
We arree strong, heartache to heartache we stand! No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield!
oops! I coughed and pat benatar fell out :O
That was intense.
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:15 pm
by hubcap
noisenkisses wrote:oops! I coughed and pat benatar fell out :O
The ol' Pat Benatar cough, should be careful or it will turn into a full blown case of the Tony Bennet coughs.
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:38 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
it's an epidemic!
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:44 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
woot! i love all you guys!!

:D
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:47 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
but not enough to vote, clearly! Maybe I DON'T want to share a j with you....and your girlfriend.

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:52 am
by weedguru_animal
i will close the competition and tally up all the votes this coming weekend, so If you are yet to cast your nominations, best do so now...
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:36 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
oh shit, i forgot. here noisen...jeeeez
Favourite Poster : Animal + Gorecore + Eugene
Worst poster - Those antichrist guys
Most profound/insightful Poster - Animal
Favourite new Poster(must have registered in 2006) Noisenkisses
Funniest Poster - Gorecore
Member you would most like to share a J with : Animal AND Noisenkisses
Favourite thread - All
Poster who has made the greatest contribution to the forums - Animal and Flow
Favourite Female this is all a lie - Noisen, by far
