1. As long as the plastic isnt getting heated or melting you'll be fine
2. 2liter has worked fine for me but you would be best off if you could find a bottle that holds a quart. Size of the bottle doesnt have to do with filtration, it just has to do with how much smoke your going to have to clear out of the thing when you spark it.
thank you for using the random weed question thread...stick around
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
yea.. its the chemicals or whatever thats in it... a few times aint gonna do anything but after awhile i heard u get lock jaw lol ... but yea it isn't too healthy
yes it's bad for you, we have counltess threads explaining it, try doing a search and you can find out alot more.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
I didn't feel like making a new topic in the grow section so I'm putting this here
Is an area where alot of bushes and moss grow a good place to plant cannabis?
It's got plenty of light, I just want to know if the moss would kill the plant or something.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Yeah it should be good if you have the proper soil and plenty of light. As for the moss you should try and figure out what kind of moss it is and read up on it. Some can be harmful to plants but some can be helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions I'd be happy to offer what I know.
Good Luck
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
damn I'm not really sure about that, but you should be alright with summer coming up.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
a glass slidie or anything else you can find, aluminum effects you in the long term after heavy use. I'm sure most people here have smoked out of aluminum at one point or another.
So its up to you wether you want to use it or not but it wont cause problems from only doing it once. Personally I recomend rolling a joint or getting a bong or pipe. Or checking out the tools of the trade section for countless explanations on different smoking apparatuses.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
an easy one i've seen is the metal tip of a pen, its hard to find a good one, but it works like a charm. sockets are also good. another thing you can do is just put a pen shaft through it, and put the joint in the pen shaft, hitting a joint through a gravity bong makes it that much thicker.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
searched and couldnt find a more relevant thread (there may be one here but i couldnt find it)
I got hold of some hash, its not good at all, it tastes kinda bad and when you burn it it goes kind of gunny and doesnt crumble very well at all, I know its not pure but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what it could be mixed with, also if i heat the piece up enough it cathches fire and quite a thick black smoke comes off it, again, i know it is shit weed, it is mixed, I am just trying to figure what it is mixed with so i can let my dealer know
Peace
not excatly a weed question but i have a small glass pipe and after useing it a few times a bunch of ash is stuck in it and i don't have a pipe cleaner. anything i could use to clean it that i could get at a convience store or something? thanks.