Page 5 of 21

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:17 am
by canadianbud
The canucks had better win this next game as well, their entire april schedule is again western coference playoff contenders, no easy games.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:06 pm
by Baybee
As of now, we're tied at 6th with Edmonton with 86 points. It will be interesting to see what happens in these next few games, the Canucks tend to buckle under pressure. Who knows, it could still go either way.


Image Image
Canucks(40-28-6). Vs Wild(33-33-7) today at 7:00
Go canucks! Hope they're well rested and ready to play some hockey!

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:18 pm
by canadianbud
Tough loss to the wild, they're going to have to work hard to stay in this.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:59 am
by canadianbud
A solid leafs effort resulted in a 7-0 victory over the sabers. we're still alive.
Image

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:36 am
by lol999
sabres are having the worse weeks all season =\ .. whatever

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:38 am
by Baybee
Ya, the Sabers.. I dunno, I don't like them much.

I love TML, who scored Canadian?

My god, is it just me or do the wild play a boring game of hockey. I've never been so uninterested in hockey as I was on that first period. Damn. Picked up in the second period.. but damn...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:16 am
by Baybee
Image

It was Gordie's birthday onMarch 31. He turned 78! Happy Birthday Gordie!

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:01 am
by canadianbud
Antropov got two, oneil, domi, ian white got his first career goal, stajan, and forget the last one.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:21 am
by Baybee
I love Domi!

OH MY GOD, did we ever lose!!

Canucks(2) Vs Ducks(6)
Goal scorers for the Canucks
Todd Bertuzzi
Mattias Ohlund

For Anaheim
Teemu Selanne (2)
Samuel Pahlsson(2)

Francois Beauchemin
Image

Canucks take on the kings tomorrow..

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:43 am
by grayhookups
honestly domi has got to be one of the worst players in the league i love him but his talent is so low if the leafers lose tonight im givin up hope on the season, just wonderin which part of toronto r u from canadianbud?

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:02 am
by lol999
Briere / Hecht / Connolly best line all season..yea its back...Shoot out right now Sabres vs Leafs

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:12 am
by Baybee
And just when you thought it couldnt get any worse...

We lose. To the LA kings. Yes. The kings. One nothing. Pavol Demitra with the one and only goal for the Kings.

So the Canucks now fill the last playoff entry in the western devision. (at this cuttent moment)

We have 5 games left, and we gotta win them all to get in this year. God, you have no idea how stressful it is to be a Canuck fan :roll:

They have 2 days off untill they have to be back for practice. Their next game is on Saturday, against Calgary, who are (currently) at the top of our devision.

Damn, this sucks.

hey lol999, Did you see that cheap shot on Jochen Hecht? What do you think?


grayhookups, Domi's great, I love him. End of discusioin!
TML's 10th in their devision, they have to play there asses off for a spot in the playoff's.. I hope they do it, I enjoy watching them play! Go Toronto!

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:44 pm
by canadianbud
Yeah i dont know about these canucks, about two weeks ago i thought they were a sure bet to make playoffs, but they've been letting it slide through their fingers. They gotta win em all from now on to make it. thats my prediction. as for the leafs, they're a very unlikely playoff candidate, im hopeful, but not optimistic.

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:06 pm
by lol999
na missed it i guess

Owatta vs sabres... oh yes

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:44 am
by Baybee
canadianbud wrote:Yeah i dont know about these canucks, about two weeks ago i thought they were a sure bet to make playoffs, but they've been letting it slide through their fingers.
Typical Canuck behaviour.
canadianbud wrote:They gotta win em all from now on to make it. thats my prediction. .
If they do make the playoffs, I bet they'll be out in the first round. I really hope they step it up. i'm getting tired of them losing!! Grr!
lol999 wrote:na missed it i guess
You must not watch sports news either! The coach flipped! He wants Tucker suspended, Hecht might miss the playoff's.. I'll see what I can find..