Hockey
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
The canucks had better win this next game as well, their entire april schedule is again western coference playoff contenders, no easy games.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
As of now, we're tied at 6th with Edmonton with 86 points. It will be interesting to see what happens in these next few games, the Canucks tend to buckle under pressure. Who knows, it could still go either way.

Canucks(40-28-6). Vs Wild(33-33-7) today at 7:00
Go canucks! Hope they're well rested and ready to play some hockey!

Canucks(40-28-6). Vs Wild(33-33-7) today at 7:00
Go canucks! Hope they're well rested and ready to play some hockey!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
Tough loss to the wild, they're going to have to work hard to stay in this.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
A solid leafs effort resulted in a 7-0 victory over the sabers. we're still alive.


[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Ya, the Sabers.. I dunno, I don't like them much.
I love TML, who scored Canadian?
My god, is it just me or do the wild play a boring game of hockey. I've never been so uninterested in hockey as I was on that first period. Damn. Picked up in the second period.. but damn...
I love TML, who scored Canadian?
My god, is it just me or do the wild play a boring game of hockey. I've never been so uninterested in hockey as I was on that first period. Damn. Picked up in the second period.. but damn...
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
Antropov got two, oneil, domi, ian white got his first career goal, stajan, and forget the last one.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I love Domi!
OH MY GOD, did we ever lose!!
Canucks(2) Vs Ducks(6)
Goal scorers for the Canucks
Todd Bertuzzi
Mattias Ohlund
For Anaheim
Teemu Selanne (2)
Samuel Pahlsson(2)
Francois Beauchemin

Canucks take on the kings tomorrow..
OH MY GOD, did we ever lose!!
Canucks(2) Vs Ducks(6)
Goal scorers for the Canucks
Todd Bertuzzi
Mattias Ohlund
For Anaheim
Teemu Selanne (2)
Samuel Pahlsson(2)
Francois Beauchemin

Canucks take on the kings tomorrow..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
grayhookups
- Bonghead

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
And just when you thought it couldnt get any worse...
We lose. To the LA kings. Yes. The kings. One nothing. Pavol Demitra with the one and only goal for the Kings.
So the Canucks now fill the last playoff entry in the western devision. (at this cuttent moment)
We have 5 games left, and we gotta win them all to get in this year. God, you have no idea how stressful it is to be a Canuck fan
They have 2 days off untill they have to be back for practice. Their next game is on Saturday, against Calgary, who are (currently) at the top of our devision.
Damn, this sucks.
hey lol999, Did you see that cheap shot on Jochen Hecht? What do you think?
grayhookups, Domi's great, I love him. End of discusioin!
TML's 10th in their devision, they have to play there asses off for a spot in the playoff's.. I hope they do it, I enjoy watching them play! Go Toronto!
We lose. To the LA kings. Yes. The kings. One nothing. Pavol Demitra with the one and only goal for the Kings.
So the Canucks now fill the last playoff entry in the western devision. (at this cuttent moment)
We have 5 games left, and we gotta win them all to get in this year. God, you have no idea how stressful it is to be a Canuck fan
They have 2 days off untill they have to be back for practice. Their next game is on Saturday, against Calgary, who are (currently) at the top of our devision.
Damn, this sucks.
hey lol999, Did you see that cheap shot on Jochen Hecht? What do you think?
grayhookups, Domi's great, I love him. End of discusioin!
TML's 10th in their devision, they have to play there asses off for a spot in the playoff's.. I hope they do it, I enjoy watching them play! Go Toronto!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
Yeah i dont know about these canucks, about two weeks ago i thought they were a sure bet to make playoffs, but they've been letting it slide through their fingers. They gotta win em all from now on to make it. thats my prediction. as for the leafs, they're a very unlikely playoff candidate, im hopeful, but not optimistic.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Typical Canuck behaviour.canadianbud wrote:Yeah i dont know about these canucks, about two weeks ago i thought they were a sure bet to make playoffs, but they've been letting it slide through their fingers.
If they do make the playoffs, I bet they'll be out in the first round. I really hope they step it up. i'm getting tired of them losing!! Grr!canadianbud wrote:They gotta win em all from now on to make it. thats my prediction. .
You must not watch sports news either! The coach flipped! He wants Tucker suspended, Hecht might miss the playoff's.. I'll see what I can find..lol999 wrote:na missed it i guess
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
