Who's better game

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

Wu Tang Clan


The Beatles' HELP! or The Beatles' Abbey Road?


(Abbey Road is my personal fav.)
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

If you guys dont start replying i am gonna ask a mderator to lock this shit up!!!
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

^Oh god please anything but that!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

Abbey Road, def.

Hot steaming cup of coffee or those iced coffees like they have at dunkin donuts?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

CelticOne wrote:^Oh god please anything but that!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

Abbey Road, def.

Hot steaming cup of coffee or those iced coffees like they have at dunkin donuts?

Never heard of that iced coffee so ill go with the steaming hot cup

Saruman or Frieza as a bad guy
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Haha my bad I thought this was the "would you rather" thread, not the "who's better" thread. Anways, I'm goin with Frieza since I have no clue who Saruman is

Master Shake or Meatwad
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Meatwad gets the honeys yo!

Higher or Caro?

:lol:

(This is Caro, BTW)
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Thats way to tough Caros better to look at whilst higher is a man of wisdom.


Ill leave it up to someone else.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Deeeefinitely Caro, no offense to Higher I totally respect you man but, think about what Caro has between her legs, and between her arms.

Battle of the Homies
BGDetroit or Mac Dre?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

CelticOne wrote:Deeeefinitely Caro, no offense to Higher I totally respect you man but, think about what Caro has between her legs, and between her arms.
?
Coming from you man I woulda been horrified if you said me!
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

This is getting... I don't know. I'm not gonna favor anybody :?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

CelticOne wrote:Deeeefinitely Caro, no offense to Higher I totally respect you man but, think about what Caro has between her legs, and between her arms.

Battle of the Homies
BGDetroit or Mac Dre?
maccy the canadian ghetto star haha :scratch:
Alfonse Capone
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:09 am
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Post by Alfonse Capone »

Shwoot wrote:This is getting... I don't know. I'm not gonna favor anybody :?
i think they take it jokingly..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Shwoot wrote:This is getting... I don't know. I'm not gonna favor anybody :?
That is actually wise. These things can get rather outta hand on forums. Seen it happen before.
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Okay, lets just start again

Me or a tree


yeah...the tree wins, i know
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

' Cha-ching ' or ' Boo-ya '
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users