Lets see who has balls, tell your deepest darkest secrets.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Smokin Joe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
Smokin Joe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
lol How could he be gettin testy man, he was circumcised hahahhaaa oh no wait... that's casteration.. still haha I'm really drunk and stoned right now so it's all good hahhaa
hmmm lets see another dark secret.... well I don't know if this is a secret... it just happened... anyways
-when I was a toddler, we were visiting my grandparents, and as we were leaving my parents put me in the running car amd went back to talk to my grandparents... well in the little while I was able to be in the car by myself I managed to put the vehicle into first and run it right through my grandpa's automated garage door! lol
-I'm tormented every now and then of why the first girl I ever really felt anything about dumped me after 3 days for no reason.... she said it was peer pressure but I think that was bullshit... but I honestly have no real idea and it fucks with my head every now and then.... wierd shit
-I chased my brother with an axe down the street. I was doing it in fun and jest, but he thought I wasserious or soemthing.... his friend thought the same thing too... lol I thought it was hilarious
-When Iwas 6 or 7 or something, I tried waxing a section of my leg with the hot wax, and a blue sock I had cause my mom was always complaining to me how waxing was so harsh blah... lol I ended up with a really fuzzy blue leg and my mom laughing her head off. yeah heh
that's all for now
peace
hmmm lets see another dark secret.... well I don't know if this is a secret... it just happened... anyways
-when I was a toddler, we were visiting my grandparents, and as we were leaving my parents put me in the running car amd went back to talk to my grandparents... well in the little while I was able to be in the car by myself I managed to put the vehicle into first and run it right through my grandpa's automated garage door! lol
-I'm tormented every now and then of why the first girl I ever really felt anything about dumped me after 3 days for no reason.... she said it was peer pressure but I think that was bullshit... but I honestly have no real idea and it fucks with my head every now and then.... wierd shit
-I chased my brother with an axe down the street. I was doing it in fun and jest, but he thought I wasserious or soemthing.... his friend thought the same thing too... lol I thought it was hilarious
-When Iwas 6 or 7 or something, I tried waxing a section of my leg with the hot wax, and a blue sock I had cause my mom was always complaining to me how waxing was so harsh blah... lol I ended up with a really fuzzy blue leg and my mom laughing her head off. yeah heh
that's all for now
peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
DarkStoner
- Bonghead

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:03 am
- Contact:
Cutting my teachers brakes for calling me a failure and call my whole family a failure ( my older brothers had the same teacher) I was in secondary one..Junior Highschool I believe.She couldnt stop at the red light and the exit of the school which was on a lil hill... Totaled her car. Teacher is still alive but She lost the feeling in her left arm...she cant use it anymore....She would get me so mad. made me cry with anger. I remember myself beating on walls...trees..anything solid Till I finaly cut her brakes..
Biggest one i can think of with my baked head atm.. other ones i pretty much told you guys already in other topics...
Biggest one i can think of with my baked head atm.. other ones i pretty much told you guys already in other topics...
Last edited by DarkStoner on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img60.exs.cx/img60/5247/sigsd0ni.jpg[/img]Shattered hope became my guide, grief and pain my friends.
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
since when is sammy a wg? is this place falling apart that bad that he got promoted? i woulda thought flynn woulda been a wg before him.. oh well
uuh dark secrets.. i called up some guy that jacked my buddies lil bro and got him to meet me @ the top of a big staircase, when he got to the top i punched him in the face knocking him back and hit him the whole way as he fell down the stairs and then just beat on him till he learned the lesson
uh pissed on a snowball and let it freeze (didnt work very well most of the snow melted when i pissed on it) and then threw it @ my dads car and smashed his windsheild.
pissed in beer bottles and let fags drink it
packed a bowl with pubes and put weed on top and let some goof i know smoke it. funny shit remember it like it was yesterday "this weed tastes funny man" "like cock?"
hit my sis in the face with a sac of marbles, hit my bro in the back with a steel bar
stolen a fair amount of cash, weed, caps and the odd piece of clothing (from stores and people) oh and alot of smokes. edit : cant forget fireworks
broken into car and stolen a couple. (one jus the other day)
drove past my parents in a car i stole and jus played like i didnt see em/it wasnt me. (i dont have my license)
set up old friends for profit.
hit a nieghbor with a bat cuz he accidentally hit me first.
poured gas on someones driveway and lit it up before bookin it
threw dog shit on someones car, spray painted someones car, and smashed in a bunch of cars.
uuuh that looks like enough.
uuh dark secrets.. i called up some guy that jacked my buddies lil bro and got him to meet me @ the top of a big staircase, when he got to the top i punched him in the face knocking him back and hit him the whole way as he fell down the stairs and then just beat on him till he learned the lesson
uh pissed on a snowball and let it freeze (didnt work very well most of the snow melted when i pissed on it) and then threw it @ my dads car and smashed his windsheild.
pissed in beer bottles and let fags drink it
packed a bowl with pubes and put weed on top and let some goof i know smoke it. funny shit remember it like it was yesterday "this weed tastes funny man" "like cock?"
hit my sis in the face with a sac of marbles, hit my bro in the back with a steel bar
stolen a fair amount of cash, weed, caps and the odd piece of clothing (from stores and people) oh and alot of smokes. edit : cant forget fireworks
broken into car and stolen a couple. (one jus the other day)
drove past my parents in a car i stole and jus played like i didnt see em/it wasnt me. (i dont have my license)
set up old friends for profit.
hit a nieghbor with a bat cuz he accidentally hit me first.
poured gas on someones driveway and lit it up before bookin it
threw dog shit on someones car, spray painted someones car, and smashed in a bunch of cars.
uuuh that looks like enough.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
First of all Flynn is a Mod now, second you obviously dont know what happened here and the measures taken to fix it. Also, from reading your secrets ive given you the title of disgruntled cokefiend.since when is sammy a wg? is this place falling apart that bad that he got promoted? i woulda thought flynn woulda been a wg before him.. oh well
Seriously man, you wouldnt last a day here. If you ever gave someone a trick bowl or tricked someone into drinking your piss, you would be stabbed. I know youre gonna come back with a "I dont give a fuck!"attitude, but just for a second think about who you are, and think how far your attitudes gonna get you. You're just becoming annoying more than anything
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Sammy's Pussy Stank.
Edit my posts? your a fuckin pansy, couldnt handle having your ass handed too you i guess.
Mr big tough guy from big tough NELSON BC.
more the half the fuckin people in bc dont know where dirt-little nelson is.
Edit my posts? your a fuckin pansy, couldnt handle having your ass handed too you i guess.
Mr big tough guy from big tough NELSON BC.
more the half the fuckin people in bc dont know where dirt-little nelson is.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
I edited your first thread because you made yourself look like a complete fucking tool, thanks for giving me this second opportunity, i wont be so nice.
First of all, im not from Nelson. I came here for school and for pot, and if you knew anything about chronic in BC you'd know that Nelson supplies over half of the lower mainland. If you havn't heard of Nelson you're either stupid or ignorant, take your pic cokehead.
You come here with the same argument every time, "Im betta than you, and i dont give a fuck!!", well i think im not the only one getting tired of it. I'd like everyone to know that despite how much mac brags about being from BC, people here aren't really like him. Seriously, man how can you even respect yourself? You've started stealing cars, you pawn off items in your house, and just dont have any sense of what is right or wrong. Its sad to think out of 10 million sperm you were the quickest.
Do everyone on this board a favor and OD already.
ps - if im a bit moody, this explains why :
Sammy wrote:
First of all, im not from Nelson. I came here for school and for pot, and if you knew anything about chronic in BC you'd know that Nelson supplies over half of the lower mainland. If you havn't heard of Nelson you're either stupid or ignorant, take your pic cokehead.
Okaaay first of all, you're trapped on a god damn island, so im quite positive you havent consulted half the people in BC on this. And dirt nelson? Nelson is the 2nd best place to live in Canada, and thats a big statement coming from someone in Victoria. The only things coming out of Victoria is X, crack and coke, all substances im sure you're familiar with. If you were familiar with drug culture in BC at all you would appreciate the fact that we supply your shitty fucking island with buds. Victoria stopped producing a lot of primo buds years ago, and lets face it, its full of kids like you.more the half the fuckin people in bc dont know where dirt-little nelson is
You come here with the same argument every time, "Im betta than you, and i dont give a fuck!!", well i think im not the only one getting tired of it. I'd like everyone to know that despite how much mac brags about being from BC, people here aren't really like him. Seriously, man how can you even respect yourself? You've started stealing cars, you pawn off items in your house, and just dont have any sense of what is right or wrong. Its sad to think out of 10 million sperm you were the quickest.
Do everyone on this board a favor and OD already.
ps - if im a bit moody, this explains why :
Sammy wrote:
I've told myself im not gonna smoke until my next harvest
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
hahaha yes i cant get off the island im trapped here, and i dont pawn off my parents stuff? id pawn off my stuff if i didnt have any use for whatever it was... to jack? or to be jacked? that is the question. 
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
Guest
how else could this be settled if not by both sammy and mac getting naked for me...??hmmm? how else?
u guys are supercute
argh no im better! no I'm better!! no no no I AM THE ONE WHO IS BETTER! hmmm butter. u know what we need
CARE
BEAR
COUNT
DOWN
5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

^Mac and Sammy partake in a sweet, warm, fuzzy embrace
it warms my heart!!
all together people: "awwwwwwwwwww!!!"
now get this bitchin thread back on track
u guys are supercute
argh no im better! no I'm better!! no no no I AM THE ONE WHO IS BETTER! hmmm butter. u know what we need
CARE
BEAR
COUNT
DOWN
5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

^Mac and Sammy partake in a sweet, warm, fuzzy embrace
it warms my heart!!
all together people: "awwwwwwwwwww!!!"
-
a3explicit
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:36 pm
- Contact:
bringin it back to the topic for a lil min lol, umm....
-Every friday i go hoe huntin, lol i know what your thinking but continue. I go out at like 2-3 am, up this street thats packed with hoes, find one at the end of the street pick her up and take her a street over. Then i say, i forgot my wallet get out. Then i proceed to get out my replica ak 47 bb/pellet bun, no lie, and fire away.
- One year in high school, at the very end, i borrowed this dudes cd player and his big ass book of cd's, and when the bell rang, i ran to the bus, and ducked down in the floor. As the bus was goin away, i saw him searchin the yard for me through the kids. Biggest adrenaline rush ever.
-Every friday i go hoe huntin, lol i know what your thinking but continue. I go out at like 2-3 am, up this street thats packed with hoes, find one at the end of the street pick her up and take her a street over. Then i say, i forgot my wallet get out. Then i proceed to get out my replica ak 47 bb/pellet bun, no lie, and fire away.
- One year in high school, at the very end, i borrowed this dudes cd player and his big ass book of cd's, and when the bell rang, i ran to the bus, and ducked down in the floor. As the bus was goin away, i saw him searchin the yard for me through the kids. Biggest adrenaline rush ever.
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
..........a3explicit wrote:-Every friday i go hoe huntin, lol i know what your thinking but continue. I go out at like 2-3 am, up this street thats packed with hoes, find one at the end of the street pick her up and take her a street over. Then i say, i forgot my wallet get out. Then i proceed to get out my replica ak 47 bb/pellet bun, no lie, and fire away.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users