Page 38 of 38

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 am
by andriaSRH
^ Yea it is. I totally wanna hang out at his house. The painting is pretty neat too.

New Transformer bong.

Image

Image

The bong/zong collection. The smallest one is named Deep Blue...it's my favorite <3


Image

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm
by tendy
here is what i got
dr.pepper and piccolo... got one at a corner store and roor from a buddy, bought red eye bowl.

Image

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 pm
by greensp4rker
niceeeee dude that is one sick roor

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm
by andriaSRH
I want that roor! So sick dude.

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
both of them are real nice man...

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am
by tendy
thanks guys!

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 am
by JTP
As my old account was banned, I feel a repost is in order. On the back porch:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Currently broken, but I'm getting it fixed and ordering another LowRider in the meantime.

I broke it after surgery. I had everything next to my bed for easy access, as you can't really move much after knee surgery. I was on opiates, a lot of depressants and was high, though I'm not entirely sure if any of this contributed. I leaned over to pick up my bong. My grinder, which was on my bed, rolled off of it and smashed the joint and base.

Edit: sick of shitty glass and joints, I superglued this bong back together. Still hits perfectly, but I'm still replacing it with another LowRider. Worked up a nice little buzz. I swear, it's like high-end glass potentiates it.

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:04 am
by TrippEonhere
My Family


Magmar
Image

Noon Typhoon
Image

Star Power
taken by police
Image

Officer Ziegler
Image

Tsunami
broken
Image

Tsun-ombie
Returned from the dead
Image

And this is something i made for halloween.
Image

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 am
by JTP
Good-looking pieces. Stick around, fellow.

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 am
by trippeguy
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Just my favorites :)

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 am
by Weedguru Higher
I just acquired my very first bong....

A friend of mine owns a small headshop and he ordered a bunch of awesome glass bongs for his shop last week. The order came in and he found that one bong was broken. The glass base was broken off. To make a long story short, he was issued a reimbursement by the company , and was gonna throw it out. Thing is, only the base was broken, not the actual bong si I decided to bring it home to see if I could do something with it.

Here's a pic of the broken bong

Image

I ended up breaking the remaining broken bits of glass off the base and fitted a base from a cheap ass acrylic bong onto it!

Here's the end result

Image

not so bad I think, considering it was free!

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm
by Weedguru Higher
And here's a bubbler from the same guy that I just glued back together

Image

Image

I like this thing ever better than the bong...damn smooth smoke!

Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm
by qwertyuiop
Here is my latest purchase from a few months back http://i.imgur.com/SPY0Kfh.jpg