Post Piece Pics HERE
Moderator: Moderators
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
and what do rifles do?SpRi7e wrote:That andria is a rifle
HINT: similar to throwing.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
Um....Uh....I know this one...give me second.....
Launch? It's launch isn't it?
This is a hard one.,,,,
I thought those things above it were somehow a pipe...but I get it now. It's his "piece".
Launch? It's launch isn't it?
This is a hard one.,,,,
Oh em gee golly be...really? LolSpRi7e wrote:That andria is a rifle
I thought those things above it were somehow a pipe...but I get it now. It's his "piece".
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE

Lets see left to right...
top row
My nice HVY bong that broke, reglued it still works. Bought for it a Molino inline diffuser/pre-cooler I use as an ashcatcher
My stix bong, very high quality, inline dome/mushroom diffuser and diffuser downstem hits like a champ its my "go-to" piece
My gf got me this little elephant bubbler for christmas its so cute works pretty well for tasting but sucks water a little too much for using too often
next row down
big bowl I use for scwhag with my broken bong
Medicali medium bowl I use most often, inside my Molino bowl holder
My small Molino bowl I use to take single rips or smoke hash or keif because the shape helps the flame be hotter and more centralized
My white pipe is my main pipe for smoking with
The sherlock style next to it is my friends, Pinky, its sister pipe Brain broke
Next to that is my other pipe I sometimes use, was my gfs pipe ages ago, gave it to me. color-changing
The pipe on the far right I used for spice smoking a long time ago, cleaned it out but dont really use it
And the grinder
Ive got more random crap sitting around mostly I just use the bong
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
Works very well, lets you know when its ground up, how finely ground it is, and the grinder itself makes tons of keif.Weedguru Higher wrote:The clear grinder is pretty cool
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
Uh...grinders don't make kief lol...blackxs wrote:Works very well, lets you know when its ground up, how finely ground it is, and the grinder itself makes tons of keif.Weedguru Higher wrote:The clear grinder is pretty cool

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
i think they do
if the grinder has a screened in area all the extra thc crystals fall into it
sure you lose some from the weed your smoking, but you can always top the bowl off with some of that sweet sweet hippie crack
if the grinder has a screened in area all the extra thc crystals fall into it
sure you lose some from the weed your smoking, but you can always top the bowl off with some of that sweet sweet hippie crack

-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
A picture is worth a thousand words, so heres three thousand words worth of proofWeedguru Higher wrote:Uh...grinders don't make kief lol...blackxs wrote:Works very well, lets you know when its ground up, how finely ground it is, and the grinder itself makes tons of keif.Weedguru Higher wrote:The clear grinder is pretty cool



Its a three stage grinder, two stage grinders do not produce keif and just grind up the weed and drop it below. One stage grinders just have the grinding wheels, and weed must be knocked out of it when ground up.
Once it fills up, I will make hash out of it. That is only about a week and a half's worth of keif
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
That's a shitload of kief...I can't manage to collect that much..no matter how hard I try I always give in and smoke it when there's a few decent bowls

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
Weedguru Higher wrote:That's a shitload of kief...I can't manage to collect that much..no matter how hard I try I always give in and smoke it when there's a few decent bowls

-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
I like to save it up to make pressed hash with it. Thats only actually a few weeks of smoking, but I put a LOT through my grinder and the coin really helps get the keif. I do sometimes take some and smoke it before throwing it in to the collection, but hash > keif IMO
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Post Piece Pics HERE
When I first got my kief grinder I saved up a bit and pressed a small hash ball. Awhile after that though, I feel victim to the temptations of smoking it. I'm also always scarde to death that I'm gonna knock any significant amount of keif on the floor with my stoner clumbsiness

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users