Page 4 of 7
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:19 am
by Juicy J
Finally got a new copy of SA, back to playing it with out the every 5 mins freezing bullshit, the gang terrirorys are pretty tight how thats set up, ne one know if theres a way to switch gangs ? that woudl be cool
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:51 pm
by layabout guy
Weed4Life wrote:.....ne one know if theres a way to switch gangs ? that woudl be cool
You cant
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:27 am
by The Firefly
I love the way they made you stoned when you burn the weed. Was there supposed to be a massive cop chase to san fierro there because I didn't have one. Alos Im ejeaculating over this game every 2 or 3 seconds...I havent found the skatesorthedildoorthejetpackomgilovehtisgameandhateemo. gladtherearenoemofreaksinit.
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:23 am
by flynn
i almost cried when i had to burn the crop. i didn't want to do it

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:23 am
by flynn
100% mutha bitches....no cheats
edit: except for a wicked online guide.....
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/36831.html
and wicked maps.....
http://hem.bredband.net/708145/
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:05 pm
by tweedle
is there a fourth island? i heard there was but i dont really know
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:04 pm
by layabout guy
tweedle wrote:is there a fourth island? i heard there was but i dont really know
http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/images/s ... easmap.jpg
Thats the overall unlocked map
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:48 am
by flynn
yo udo fly a jet to liberty city at one stage, is that what you mean???
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:55 am
by Kegan
this game owns. i think mine has a bug though because all the basketballs disappeared and it says there's still one vagos territory out there somewhere but it's all green. also no other gangs will do attacks on mine anymore. i wanted to restart my game anyways.
anyone know if you can eventually take over territory on the other 2 islands? or is it just the starting 55 turfs?
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:42 pm
by tweedle
weedguru flynn wrote:yo udo fly a jet to liberty city at one stage, is that what you mean???
no, im past that mission. I heard there was a fourth island you could get for completing the game 100%
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:43 pm
by Punk Dana
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:33 pm
by Gorecore
You're all beating me!
I'm stuck on a stupid race that I can't place 1st in. It's the one where that chick you were helping to rob places challenges you to a race.
I've been playing the game for 50 hours and I'm only 25% done.
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:33 pm
by riff
I've just started doing missions for that geek Zero. Damn, that guy is so annoying

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:12 am
by Punk Dana
Yeah zero has the worst voice, and the first mission he gives you is tough. I still haven't beat it. I can't shoot all those damn little airplanes!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:34 pm
by riff
Yeh true, Zero's mission was tough. It took me at least 15 attempts to pass it! You can only do that mission when the sky is light though otherwise you can't see the planes which is stupid
