My Parents Know!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

yeah! push him down the stairs!
www.norml.org
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hmm only if its more then 15 stairs lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Re: My Parents Know!

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:
Dr Ugs wrote:. So they suspend Ryan and Luke for two days on charges of possesion of parafennelia.
They got suspended for two days for having a used pipe. I got suspended for five days for saying the word bollocks, what fucking school do you go to? Oh of course, that pipe came from you - it probably wasn't used.
I dont know about any of you, but if you get caught with anything even resembling pariphanelia (excuse my spelling i'm dumb) at my school, they'll completly kick you out and you have to go to the kick ass alternative school. I had to go there for a month, because i role my own cigs and the P.E. teacher checked my locker when i changed and found one. The dumb asses thought it was pot. My mom went and got me back in though (unfortunatly)
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users