Having a rough week at school - need to bitch about it

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

th3rdeye wrote:Ironically I perfer hanging out with my best buds, tokin or not, than I would getting laid by some random girl I've met
i somewhat agree with you, i love hanging out with my friends... and as bad as it is i blow off my gf to hang out with them sometimes.
Sensei wrote:Love is necessary, we all need to love & be loved, and if it isn't apparent in your life as you age, I believe your missing out on a critical aspect of your existance.
but i also agree with this a lot. love is necessary, and it feels good too :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Sensei wrote:Love is necessary, we all need to love & be loved, and if it isn't apparent in your life as you age, I believe your missing out on a critical aspect of your existance.
I quite disagree. Everyone gives love such compassion and fills themselves with such hope in finding it, and I look at them like :|

I've experienced every social and "life changing" experience there is to, with the exception of divorice. I find love to be a dying tradition, just like religion, if not more so. The entire collection of humanity LIVES off memories, and through tradition do memories surivive. Why do you think cigarettes, and alcohol are legal? Tradition and only tradition. Had they not been legalized so long ago, they wouldn't be now, and vice versa for marijuana. Love is a level of insecurity, and one's need to be secure. Naturally, humans are insecure, and they need that security. People used to find complete security in religion, but that is failing. So they always had a backup, and that is love of another mortal. By being "in love" with another person, you are filling the void of security.

Fortunetly, I am compeltely secure when by myself at all times. I don't need your religious crutches, and I don't need the illusion of "love."
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

th3rdeye:

I am alone lots. I've gone days without seeing another human being, and I do this on a regular basis.

However, I disagree with your point, and I fully believe you are trying to burn down love because you don't have any. Nothing you say will ever convince me otherwise; its not open for argument. It is my opinion, and I am entitled too it.

Back to my original point, regardless that I am alone alot and completely happy being that way, being around the person I love makes life even better. It takes what I normally enjoy doing and steps it up a bit.

My advice to you is to rethink things, but again this is not an argument, I don't want a response, and if you give one not only will I not reply but I won't read it. I'm tired of arguments for the time being.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

This isn't an arguement, this is my replying to YOUR reply to MY opinion. If anything, I am on the defense, not you.

I have gone long times without another human being, and honestly, it was much more enjoyable that way. I'm not trying to convince you of shit :| The hell if I care if you think the same as me. You've been as ass to me since I've joined, am I ever going to try to change how you believe? :| Please.
I fully believe you are trying to burn down love because you don't have any
Dear Sir, the way you use love is completely illogical and unsanitary in my opinion. Thus how can I have something I do not believe to exist. Sure I have felt the feelings you call love mutliple times, especially one that stands out. Rather I feel MUCH better that I am far from any form of serious or even miniscual relationship that is designed to make me feel secure.

And who are you to give advice to me? :roll: What? You think that you are somehow superiour in exsitance to me? Your entire post was condescending.

Your reply was unecessary for this "excahnge of opinion." What makes you think my post was directed at you? I don't even remember you being actively invovled in this thing. :|
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Once again, I'm not reading that. I told you, I'm not getting in an argument.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

The hell if I care if you read it, you were never an active part in this "arguement"
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

th3rdeye wrote:The hell if I care if you read it, you were never an active part in this "arguement"
Hah. I'm not stupid, I know it was meant against me. I just refuse to give in to competing with you because you think that since you can't get love in your life, you want others to not as well.

I'm completely done posting in this topic as well as checking it, argue with yourself and others for all I care.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

That was HORRIBLY assumed. Like I said, I couldn't give a flying fuck if you people believe differently than I do. If I did care, I'd be on a crusade to turn you all atheist. You're just as horrible as those retarded christain fundamentalists that assume atheists just hate "God." Yes, you're assumptions have risen to that level.


And it's daring for one to make an assumption without even reading the text that explains the situation, thus eliminating the need for assumption. So daring it's meaningless. Congradulations on wasting bandwidth.

and yes, THAT last rebuttle was toward you, but the core of the "argument" has this lack of you. Look into that.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

hey lets smoke a joint and be happy :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Yeah totally, stop arguing.
For the record tho, I'm with Tarential, reading that just says to me your trying to convince yourself of what your writing.
Love makes you feel happy so its all good as far as I'm concerned.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I've written this arguement a million times :| ta fuc am I trying to convince myself of? You assume that because I view things differently, I must be in denial. Excuse me for explaining a different opinion.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Fuck love, who needs it.
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

heh, thanks a lot from diverting attention from my sob story. :lol:


So, I'm going to finish my exam w/in the next few hours and be done, you'd think that's awesome right, well of course my dad picks this day to come visit, he's just gonna be up in my house "visiting", yay. No smoke for me until he leave, and the mofo know how to talk all night long.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Tell him you gotta do homework or sleep or something :? Or toke in the bathroom and use some visine...
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users