Household highs?
Moderator: Moderators
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
no.... wrong. just dont OD on a robo trip. carefully read the mg of dextromethoriphane(dxm) per table spoon, and read the dosage amount on erowidImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP wrote:well, i got really REALLY fucked up on robitussin but i wouldn't suggest it cause i felt sick the whole time and had the worst trip ive ever had in my life. I can honestly say that that was the scariest 48 hours of my entire life. And that fucked up feeling lasted for a while and i couldn't read for a whole week. It was bad. But its mostly cause i ODed on it- i was lucky i didn't die- so don't robo-trip
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
-
Phlop
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:46 am
- Contact:
DXM
I just tried dxm for the third time last night, fucking amazing.
If you just want a general euphoric feeling for fun take about 450mg.
(check out William Whites faq for all the info you need and on dosing, it's on erowid.)
when I took 1050mg it was fucking unreal, tripped out like nothing i've done before. I touched infinity. definetly worth a bang.
If you just want a general euphoric feeling for fun take about 450mg.
(check out William Whites faq for all the info you need and on dosing, it's on erowid.)
when I took 1050mg it was fucking unreal, tripped out like nothing i've done before. I touched infinity. definetly worth a bang.
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
-
gates
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
-
SpermOnMaBlanket
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:56 am
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- belgianwaffle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
- Contact:
- Intoxic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:45 am
- Location: I forget.......
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users