Do you have any skills?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I AM ADAM wrote:there are different scale and different types of iq tests. im not saying that you arent smarter, you probably are, im just saying that percentiles are what count mostaly.

i got a 1450 on my psats this year, a 1260 last year, my iq is in the 99%percentile.

not bragging, i just want to compare
On the scale we use, 100 is average, 120 is high enough to pass most university programs, 130 is genius, 150 is top 99 1/2 percentile.

The scale didn't go up higher than that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Really? I was tested on an IQ scale that peaked at 250 I believe.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

VOID
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Oh yeah?! Well my IQ is 999,999,999 HAHA how ya like that?!?

:cry:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
flynn

Post by flynn »

i'd like to think of myself as a good musician
i can play drums, guitar, lapslide, bass, double bass, piano, harmonica, oot and bongos

i also record and engineer my own stuff :evil:
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I can play the bong :D
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:I can play the bong :D
ha nice one bro
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Ha, another thing I forgot (after reading a post by someone that played quite a few instruments) I used to play percussion in the school band :roll: (grade 6-9, I quit cuz..I dunno y, I felt like a dork) So I know how to play like a bunch of drums n stuff (bongo's, congo's, timpini's, snare, bass, stuff like that) then play a bunch of other things (glocknsphele [sp] [bells], vibraphone, xylaphone [sp], crash cymbals, marackas, all kinds of stuff like that) It was fun, I will admit that..until the teacher kept tellin me to start playin to the sheet music more...I liked to improvise :lol:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I can play the bong
JOINT SOLO!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

hmmmm..do I have any skills?????????I don't know..lol..I probobly do have lots and lots more than all of ya'll its just that mines are hidden!!hahaa.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I can read!

Yep, noones mentioned that.. :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

i play soccer! yay and im pretty good at fighting :-)
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I am a natural at most difficult activities, and I learn things very fast :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Wow, didn't think this topic would hit past 50 posts.

Did I mention that I can beat Mega Man X in an hour? yes? aww. :(
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I can do a FULL install/configuration of Slackware Linux 9 in under 30 minutes.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users