Your rooms...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

... riiiiiiight. Thats exactly what we meant, isn't it guys ;)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

Of course. Damn straight i'd hop on it.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

it ain't big enough! i can barely turn around :wink:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Chicka wrote:I bet you meant like "damn, nice bed"
well yeah I suppose so long as your on it in it or around it :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

How do you get your hair to look all sexy like that. I usually just hide mine lol

you're of a lovely form
Last edited by Caro on Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Haaa i dunno, just make a semi-ponytail, lol
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

Do only good looking girls visit this forum?
Everything is broken up and dances...
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Nikola wrote:Do only good looking girls visit this forum?
Its really starting to seem that way, isn't it?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

It really is.
Everything is broken up and dances...
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

We need a wg meet 8)
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Yeah that would be cool, but its organising it where most people can meet, but theres people from all over the world... We'd have to have it in Amsterdam or sumat...
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I'd like to bounce on her bed :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

dude i got pics of my room but dont know how to put them on :( [/img]
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Are they on your computer, or have you gotten a host and posted them on a website yet?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

there just on my comp thats all. whats all this about hosts and websites? *looks sheepish* :shock:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users