Page 4 of 4

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:03 am
by Azim
my great aunty lived to 101, and when she turned 100 she got a letter from the queen, that was pretty cool.

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:01 pm
by TokeSmoke
Azim wrote:my great aunty lived to 101, and when she turned 100 she got a letter from the queen, that was pretty cool.
it wasn't REALLY from the queen. probably some dude inthe basement of the palace writing that letter. She might have signed the end of it, but once again, it was prolly that old dude in the basement!

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:11 am
by The Joe
I drive pretty good. I have the ability to make myself concentrate really hard so that I don't even feel it unless I let myself feel it.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:57 am
by Sparky
Half Baked wrote:i dont drive but i do have a car.( 71 Ford Torino)
im really good at riding a bike whil high. but ill wait for 5 minuets befor crossing a street because im so scared of getting hit by a car.
oh really ? a 71 ford torino, liek the one from the Famous hit show STARSKY and HUTCH ?

oh boy

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:40 pm
by Luke
ShorTBlaZeR wrote:I HATE CALIFORNIA THEY PASSED SOME GAY ASS LAW THAT N E ONE THAT WAS BORN IN 1990 AND UP CANT DRIVE TILL 18 AND I WAS BORN IN 1990 I HATE THIS STATE!!!

the 'tokeologist' under your name is a ten-year-old, dumbed down rip off of higher's 'tetrahydrocanibinologist'.