Page 4 of 4

Re: Halloween

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 pm
by Ziggy
pkkupo wrote: Lets see teh Mario Zig.
Hahah, sorry I dont have any pictures of it myself

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am
by captainMorton
Ok, so before anyone says "Hey! you got it backwards dummie"

I already know, the store only had the scar for the right side of my face.


TWO
FACE

this is at the very begining of the night, when everything is fresh, everything gets worse by the end of the night


Image

the joker was a guy that didnt want to do anthing for halloween, so we painted his face, lol

Image

Image

Image

So the night after I basically said fuck the scar, im just painting my face

Image

Image


and these are my beautiful enemys!
Image

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am
by AbbyRoad
duuuuuuude
your group costume rocked

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:20 am
by captainMorton
thank you milady, i did enjoy forcing the one guy to be the joker

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 am
by logically
I totally would have been the penguin!!!

any excuse to wear a suit and top hat!!!!

seriously though... i would have (Y) (Y)

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 am
by Weedguru Higher
Haha...you always have such awesome costumes!

Re: Halloween

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:29 am
by captainMorton
thats what happens when you work in theater, and have a love for comic book villans, lol