Hahah, sorry I dont have any pictures of it myselfpkkupo wrote: Lets see teh Mario Zig.
Halloween
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Halloween
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
Re: Halloween
Ok, so before anyone says "Hey! you got it backwards dummie"
I already know, the store only had the scar for the right side of my face.
TWO FACE
this is at the very begining of the night, when everything is fresh, everything gets worse by the end of the night

the joker was a guy that didnt want to do anthing for halloween, so we painted his face, lol



So the night after I basically said fuck the scar, im just painting my face


and these are my beautiful enemys!

I already know, the store only had the scar for the right side of my face.
TWO FACE
this is at the very begining of the night, when everything is fresh, everything gets worse by the end of the night

the joker was a guy that didnt want to do anthing for halloween, so we painted his face, lol



So the night after I basically said fuck the scar, im just painting my face


and these are my beautiful enemys!

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
Re: Halloween
thank you milady, i did enjoy forcing the one guy to be the joker
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Halloween
I totally would have been the penguin!!!
any excuse to wear a suit and top hat!!!!
seriously though... i would have

any excuse to wear a suit and top hat!!!!
seriously though... i would have
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
Re: Halloween
thats what happens when you work in theater, and have a love for comic book villans, lol
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

