Page 4 of 8

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm
by Bubbles
last night i dreamed a terminator style dream that i cant really remember...

and then i dreamed that after my step dad looked in the fridge for left over roast beef my mom went back in when he left and gave me the last piece.

to make that dream funnier it all happened except for that there actually wasnt any roast beef left =(

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 am
by andriaSRH
Roast beef is the shit/

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
I disagree.


Steak is the shit.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm
by Bubbles
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:I disagree.


Steak is the shit.
steak and roastbeef are both the shit, okay?

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:13 am
by andriaSRH
Totally. Having both at the same time would be epic.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:09 am
by Weedguru Higher
I dreamt I stabbed my ex-girlfriend to death...again :shock:

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:43 am
by Weedguru Higher
What makes a person have bad dreams all the time? Mine seem to be always bad.

Last night I dreamed that my mom who just got her license drove to Montreal and a huge snow storm hit and everything flooded.( weird I know) She never came home. We searched everywhere for her and never found her. The car was gone and everything. We assumed her body would be found after the snow thawed and the water levels went down but we didn't. I kept crying for all the months we couldn't find her. She was declared dead and we held a funeral. Then one day like 6 months later we got a phone call from a hospital saying she was there. She had brain surgery and couldn't remember who she was till this one day that she woke up and gave them her name and number. But then I was sure it was just her ghost. It was really weird

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm
by andriaSRH
So right before I woke up this morning I had a dream my bf and I were in the kitchen. In bed thinking how crazy it would be if dreams can cross paths. I remember most of my dreams , while on the other hand my boyfriend doesn't remember any of his. He is still asleep right now...what if we just had the same encounter in our..dream world? When you ask alot of people about their dreams they cannot remember anything or if they do none of it makes sense. Even if a person is in your dream it doesn't necessarily mean that they can actually be identified. Sometimes in my dreams I can tell a person is there but they are either a mixture of a bunch of essences of different person or it's just impossible to tell who they are.

Donno...just think that would be pretty awesome.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 am
by Grrrl
My dreams tend to revolve around the end of the world :S I had a re-occuring one for a while where I lived in a woods with my friends and a few family members and bombs were being dropped all over the show. And I had another where I was being chased by a tornado which destroyed everything in it's path so I had to keep running cos it detroyed every potential hidey hole, and more recently I had one about a plane crash where I watched it crash in a town near where I live and I was trying to save some kids who were on fire...

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm
by andriaSRH
I've had two dreams about the end of the world. In one it was the rapture and I was falling down to hell. It was so vivid...
In other meteorites were hitting the earth. I can't remember alot of details about them expect that I know there were about the end of the world.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 am
by Bubbles
most of my dreams consist of me as mario and i jump around mushroom to mushroom using the water jetpack from super mario sunshine.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 am
by Weedguru Higher
^ Obviously at some point in your life you have played to much of that game lol

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 am
by pkkupo
WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote: And I had another where I was being chased by a tornado which destroyed everything in it's path so I had to keep running cos it detroyed every potential hidey hole.

75% of my dreams are like this. It always starts with one tornado, and it's beautiful. Then a few more show up in the distance, and it's still beautiful.. Then before I know it, I'm surrounded by 50 tornadoes of all sizes. Sometimes I'm in a car, sometimes I'm on foot, and I'm scared shitless, but it's still beautiful. Yet I never get away. No matter what at least one tornado always catches me, and that's usually when I wake up..... I feel very ambivalently about these dreams of course... (N) (Y)

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 pm
by Weedguru Higher
pkkupo wrote:
WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote: And I had another where I was being chased by a tornado which destroyed everything in it's path so I had to keep running cos it detroyed every potential hidey hole.

75% of my dreams are like this. It always starts with one tornado, and it's beautiful. Then a few more show up in the distance, and it's still beautiful.. Then before I know it, I'm surrounded by 50 tornadoes of all sizes. Sometimes I'm in a car, sometimes I'm on foot, and I'm scared shitless, but it's still beautiful. Yet I never get away. No matter what at least one tornado always catches me, and that's usually when I wake up..... I feel very ambivalently about these dreams of course... (N) (Y)
Do you guys live in Kansas or what?? lol

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 pm
by pkkupo
I think the problem is, we're too far away from Kansas. We're tornado deprived.