andriaSRH wrote:That is sickWeedguru Higher wrote:I had the runs yesterday at my girlfriends parents house....I shit there 3 times and I had to clean the toilet afterwards cause there was flecks of shit all over the inside of the bowlMy ass like exploded!
![]()
I smoke on the shitter...and browse facebook. At the same time. I'm that good.
Never take a shit when high!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
takin grav hits while taking a shit at the same time and getting ready for a nice warm shower..
nothing beats that feeling of pure relaxation
nothing beats that feeling of pure relaxation
Peace Not Greed.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
How about never take a bloody shit when you're high?
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
i personally cannot control the blood-factor of my shit, however i would like to avoid them when im sober aswell as high.JokersAce wrote:How about never take a bloody shit when you're high?

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
Taking a bloody shit while high is never any fun.
I'm all for smoking on the tiolet..just don't break up your weed while using the bathroom. I learned the hard way and ended up spilling dro all over the floor. I was going to pick it out of the little carpet that's in front of the tiolet, but I thought about all the stuff that could have possibly been on the floor. Yuck.
I'm all for smoking on the tiolet..just don't break up your weed while using the bathroom. I learned the hard way and ended up spilling dro all over the floor. I was going to pick it out of the little carpet that's in front of the tiolet, but I thought about all the stuff that could have possibly been on the floor. Yuck.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
Dude..who knows how many times someone has drunkingly peed on that carpet or missed the toilet while puking or w/e. I didn't need to smoke that bad .
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
well around here we clean the mat in the washroom.andriaSRH wrote:Dude..who knows how many times someone has drunkingly peed on that carpet or missed the toilet while puking or w/e. I didn't need to smoke that bad .

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
It's not like COVERED in piss and puke, I'm just sayiinngg. Would you lick your carpet after knowing people most likely got dog shit on it at one point in time?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
i dont lick that kind of carpet, if ya gnome'sayin.andriaSRH wrote:![]()
It's not like COVERED in piss and puke, I'm just sayiinngg. Would you lick your carpet after knowing people most likely got dog shit on it at one point in time?
seriously, i dont care if the floor is as clean as possible im still not gonna lick it.

-
Tjp-20
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 am
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
taking a good shit when high as fuck ,is one of da best things to do broham
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
Lol andria, this one time I almost smoked a bowl I dropped in the toilet... was gonna pick it upand dry it but then I realized its just not worth it even though its the last of my weed and I can't get anymore for like a week.
Last edited by JokersAce on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
everytime my weeds contaminated like that,
i just think the heat will kill all the bacteria right?
like i dont think any bad shit will stand a chance once its burnt
i just think the heat will kill all the bacteria right?
like i dont think any bad shit will stand a chance once its burnt

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!
I considered the fact that the bacteria would be killed by the heat, but I realized like Higher said that I would undoubtedly be inhaling traces of shit, piss, and vomit in gas form and that's just no bueno.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
