The Jamie speaks the truth.Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Oh we know...If anal sex sucked we would not have nearly as many gay men around. We just mean, like Rory who is saying "He just missed the hole and kept pounding" without the proper...erm...preperation or care, they would really just hurt the poor girl, no?WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote:its frequently a common misconception that anal sex is painful, but if you do it right you can garner just as much if not more sexual pleasure from it than normal sex. I mean for the one on the recieving end not just the one giving it too.VastTouch wrote:I want some big guy to come and getcha....Psyclone wrote:Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Not if she has severely teared tissue from lack of care...Psyclone wrote:Who cares about the girl adjusting. I hit it hard from start to finish. Either way it's gonna end up feeling good for her lol
It'd heal.
JUST so you'd have some sympathy for those girls who can't sit for a week cause of you XP.
Anal sex
Moderator: Moderators
-
VastTouch
- Casual toker

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:17 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
[img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/beltwhipneko/stoaked.jpg[/img]
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world that does not exist,
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world I wish I was in...
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world that does not exist,
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world I wish I was in...
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
isn't there this thing women do to guys that's called 'prostate milking'
it sounds scary as hell
you know, to change the subtopic :p
it sounds scary as hell
you know, to change the subtopic :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
hashpipe
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
- Location: baggie
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Nahuh! Saliva dries too fast and not only that but it dries up other moisture as well along with it..thats why if you lick your lips a lot you get chapped lipsPsyclone wrote:Just get a lil' spit on it and you're good to go. :p
And it's too bad you're all so afraid of your prostates...it's like your little girl g spots

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
I tend to lick my lipsCertified-Nutter wrote:Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Nahuh! Saliva dries too fast and not only that but it dries up other moisture as well along with it..Psyclone wrote:Just get a lil' spit on it and you're good to go. :p
sounds like you've had experiance in the matterlol

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
VastTouch
- Casual toker

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:17 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
RAWR! Damn straight.Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:I tend to lick my lipsCertified-Nutter wrote:Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:Nahuh! Saliva dries too fast and not only that but it dries up other moisture as well along with it..Psyclone wrote:Just get a lil' spit on it and you're good to go. :p
sounds like you've had experiance in the matterlol
Reowr! Aren't I sexy?
[img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/beltwhipneko/stoaked.jpg[/img]
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world that does not exist,
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world I wish I was in...
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world that does not exist,
I looked into your eyes and saw,
a world I wish I was in...
- Black_Marauder
- Bonghead

- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Contact:
I'm bisexual, so I've got a bit to say about men AND women.
Women are honestly curious about it. But considering the fact that women don't have a prostate (which is stimulated- for a male- during anal sex), they seem to want to try, and even like it. Basically, what people like about anal sex is that it's a little demeaning, a little painful (but painful in a good way)... and well, it's still fucking. Don't matter how you take it, you're getting fucked.
A lot of men are curious about it, (even straight men) but don't usually tell people such things. But you can look it up- anal sex stimulates men. (when they're on the receiving end)
However... it's not something I enjoy doing every night of the week. And I'm not exactly in a relationship, so I try not to bend people over too often.
It can be a little sick though. I'd suggest keeping the lights off when you pull out, and keep a garbage can near to toss the condem (which is more than likely coated with something- especially if you're bigger, and you went deeper) so that you don't have to look at it very long.
Always prepare for SOMETHING to come out besides your dick. You can only clean so far...
Hehe..
Women are honestly curious about it. But considering the fact that women don't have a prostate (which is stimulated- for a male- during anal sex), they seem to want to try, and even like it. Basically, what people like about anal sex is that it's a little demeaning, a little painful (but painful in a good way)... and well, it's still fucking. Don't matter how you take it, you're getting fucked.
A lot of men are curious about it, (even straight men) but don't usually tell people such things. But you can look it up- anal sex stimulates men. (when they're on the receiving end)
However... it's not something I enjoy doing every night of the week. And I'm not exactly in a relationship, so I try not to bend people over too often.
It can be a little sick though. I'd suggest keeping the lights off when you pull out, and keep a garbage can near to toss the condem (which is more than likely coated with something- especially if you're bigger, and you went deeper) so that you don't have to look at it very long.
Always prepare for SOMETHING to come out besides your dick. You can only clean so far...
Hehe..
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.
-
grayhookups
- Bonghead

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
personally id put it up a girls bum
ive heard some scary stories though of guys getting fudgesicles stuck to their cock after
i wouldnt be looking forward to cleaning shit off my dick
however if it was clean enough id try it i mean at least theres no risk of pregnancy lol
regardless though id give my dick a good scrubbing after
and i make sure my girl would return the favour
just kidding
ive heard some scary stories though of guys getting fudgesicles stuck to their cock after
i wouldnt be looking forward to cleaning shit off my dick
however if it was clean enough id try it i mean at least theres no risk of pregnancy lol
regardless though id give my dick a good scrubbing after
and i make sure my girl would return the favour
just kidding
everything is better when stoned....period
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
haha, well, being a straight male, i will admit, i have thought of it
for like a couple of seconds, no offense to anyone, but personaly i dont really like the idea of anything entering me (even tho i have a prostate gland up there)
and to be completely honest, i dont really fancy goin up a womans ass either.
it may just be my warped outlook on sex, but straight anal sex (for gay people, it is unavoidable, so heck, what can i say, i dont disaprove of homosexuals, so i cant disaprove of their only method can i?) but for straight people, i find it not worth it really, and not really meant to be, i mean, if ur straight, u got another part to keep you busy (but again, as i said, for homosexuals, they got no other alternative, and thats your business, i got no quarrel or anything with you, but personaly, anal sex just creeps me out)
also, being as the first time i tried it, my best mate walked in on me, that kinda scared me aswell, haha
(as i say, you cant judge what u not tried, and i have tried, and i am judgin with a 'i dont think so' lol)
for like a couple of seconds, no offense to anyone, but personaly i dont really like the idea of anything entering me (even tho i have a prostate gland up there)
and to be completely honest, i dont really fancy goin up a womans ass either.
it may just be my warped outlook on sex, but straight anal sex (for gay people, it is unavoidable, so heck, what can i say, i dont disaprove of homosexuals, so i cant disaprove of their only method can i?) but for straight people, i find it not worth it really, and not really meant to be, i mean, if ur straight, u got another part to keep you busy (but again, as i said, for homosexuals, they got no other alternative, and thats your business, i got no quarrel or anything with you, but personaly, anal sex just creeps me out)
also, being as the first time i tried it, my best mate walked in on me, that kinda scared me aswell, haha
(as i say, you cant judge what u not tried, and i have tried, and i am judgin with a 'i dont think so' lol)
<- My old account- Black_Marauder
- Bonghead

- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Contact:
Certified-Nutter wrote:haha, well, being a straight male, i will admit, i have thought of it
for like a couple of seconds, no offense to anyone, but personaly i dont really like the idea of anything entering me (even tho i have a prostate gland up there)
and to be completely honest, i dont really fancy goin up a womans ass either.
it may just be my warped outlook on sex, but straight anal sex (for gay people, it is unavoidable, so heck, what can i say, i dont disaprove of homosexuals, so i cant disaprove of their only method can i?) but for straight people, i find it not worth it really, and not really meant to be, i mean, if ur straight, u got another part to keep you busy (but again, as i said, for homosexuals, they got no other alternative, and thats your business, i got no quarrel or anything with you, but personaly, anal sex just creeps me out)
also, being as the first time i tried it, my best mate walked in on me, that kinda scared me aswell, haha
(as i say, you cant judge what u not tried, and i have tried, and i am judgin with a 'i dont think so' lol)
lol That's funny man. You were so afraid of pissing me off.
Fear me, breeder!
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users