Page 4 of 4
Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:31 am
by LoveMaster
Psyclone wrote:wypt wrote:stompy wrote:a snail
a chainsaw
a carton of cigarettes
what the fuck?
as for me...a spaceship with one room full of amazingly hot chicks and a huge matress (drawer full of everything need for sex of course) another room full of weed and alcohol and another room full of all my friends.
(hey, nothings illegal in space yet...i think...i hope)
*Goes to NASA* "I WILL BUY SPACE FOR $1."

I see your $1, and i raise you a $1.50. AHHH-HAAA, space is mine fool.

First thing would be, a wish for a million more wishes...need I say more?
Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:44 am
by buttermilk
LoveMaster wrote:Psyclone wrote:wypt wrote:stompy wrote:a snail
a chainsaw
a carton of cigarettes
what the fuck?
as for me...a spaceship with one room full of amazingly hot chicks and a huge matress (drawer full of everything need for sex of course) another room full of weed and alcohol and another room full of all my friends.
(hey, nothings illegal in space yet...i think...i hope)
*Goes to NASA* "I WILL BUY SPACE FOR $1."

I see your $1, and i raise you a $1.50. AHHH-HAAA, space is mine fool.

First thing would be, a wish for a million more wishes...need I say more?
Hey man, I don't care who gets space, as long as I get like a fuckin' ship or some shit and weed/all other drugs remain legal out there.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:46 am
by LoveMaster
Hahahaha.
I like where your heads at.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:43 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
a payless store
ewan mcgregor
the deed to donald trumps soul.
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:43 am
by FIRE!!!
-Magical lamp which summons a genie to grant one wish, but you can rub it as many times as you want
-Fuck
-you.
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:29 am
by Kjm520
1. A small openable box of about 3.5g of weed and everytime i close it and open it, another 3.5g is there.
2. A neverending can of Axe that ACTUALLY works like the commercials... like seriusly hot girls cannot refuse no matter what.. that would be badass..
3. Not A's and B's for the rest of my life bc i wouldnt know shit i would be a 14 yr old brain at 50 yrs old... i would wish to know everything perfectly memorized exactly and i know everything there is to know about everything. so i get a's but i actually know it too...