Page 4 of 5
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:52 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
another weekend passed and i didnt do it.
soon...
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:28 am
by kxbabe
Jeesus , is this comp still running

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:04 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
havent seen you in a while i was about to drop your entry.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:13 am
by Anti-FlagPUNK
damn, this competition is rollin' a tad on the lengthy side.... care to release these ill pic's?
this comp' is gonna take a dirt nap if you wait too much longer...
so smoke a spliff, and post up.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:05 am
by 4*20
did i send info? cant remember
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:31 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Chicka Bo0M wrote:age 18
location - Mauricie, Quebec / Canada ( for all you illiterate =P)
favorite musician hmmm.... I'd have to say bob marley maybe jack johnson and erykah badu/ lauren hill for female fav ohh and also ladybug mecca from digable planets
Groups? Too much to name... AtribecalledQ, wu tang clan, Brand nubian, atmosphere, The roots, Iam, kanye west, cunninlynguists, Lords of the underground, Digable Planets ehmm ect ect
favorite film : Devil's advocate, Geisha ( read the book twice as a kid)
favorite food : used to be sushi but now I make them and eat them everyday... at work. So it's my mom's lasagna and ossobucco, and my homemade dumplings. I've been qualified as "good to marry" many times because of my cook talents.
favorite marijuana : WhiteWidow
favorite way to use marijuana : Joints, Vrip rips pretty well too...
Who do you respect the most?? Every female that made it in this crazy partly mysogenist world.
And Why??? Because behind every successful women, there is a man that tried to stop her...
Who is your dream Man???? Fun, sweet, unjudging & open minded, with values, ambitious, attractive, smart...
Favourite Author/Actor/Actress???? De Niro, Al pacino
i got it, thanks.
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:58 pm
by whoo_hoo_jimny
hey greenthumb, u gonna do this or what? lol we wanna see the nice stoner ladies

how bout rollin a slighly smaller spliff so u can actually be arsed lol
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:14 am
by FIRE!!!
Rasta_grrl is gonna win I can feel it

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 am
by Holy_Schnikees
WhiteLie wrote:Rasta_grrl is gonna win I can feel it

X2
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:55 am
by andriaSRH
will there be a second runner up like the miss america pageant?

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:56 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
I don't know it's up to animal now.
he still has to finish putting it together although I think I already got everybody on there.
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:34 pm
by flynn
where are all the chicks? i wanna see boobies
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:20 pm
by weedguru_animal
'I don't know it's up to animal now. '
that isn't good news

....
Nope, fuck it, i will try get this show on the road..doc, before relieving himself of mod duties, had pretty much finished the Poll. All that is missing is Chicka's text and photo, the text I can see in this very thread, but a photo I will need, or a tag link to a photo, whichever is easiest...
It isn't too late to enter.
Any latecomers just send me a pm or find me on lupo7777777@hotmail.com...I will aim to get the Poll onto the main forums by the middle of this coming week...
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:16 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
i can send you her photos just find me on msn.
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:48 am
by weedguru_animal
cool. cheers for those doc. I will perhaps be able to get the poll posted in the public forums, later this afternoon...