Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:04 pm
by Pubehair
My first hit was when I was 13 but I didnt actually start smoking and purchasing marijuana until I was 14.

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:26 am
by h0dg1
im 14 ive been smoking weed for a year.like once a month thouhg maby 3 times if my bro will let me do the blades wiht him hah

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:34 pm
by ninjamonkey
i had my first toke when i was about 13 and i smoked about once every 2 month now im 14 and its about every 2 weeks but im not gona get habitual (daily) until im atleast 17

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:04 pm
by Pubehair
Well. From what people tell me, the best time to start is after you've graduated from school. I know its a while to wait but your better off not worrying about school and failing and stuff. Thats the best advice I could give.[/img][/url]

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:06 pm
by Pubehair
Oops. Sorry about the image and URL thing at the end. Didnt mean to put those in there.

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:23 am
by Hatchetrunner420
You can't just spot a dealer...it's not that easy...you pretty much have to hear through the grapevine or get someone else to get it for you. && the age...hell i'm 15 now && been smokin for quite some time now.... if your waiting till your 15 to smoke pot, you've waited to long my friend...ha ha

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:25 am
by birdie
start smoking weed whenever the fuck u want 8)

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:39 am
by SystemOfAUp
im almost 17, had my first hit when I was 14 (started toking regularly a little while ago).. I believe that people should just wait till theyre alteast 16 for things like drugs and sex, I'd say that they should wait till they're 17-18 if they can bear it but most of my friends started drugs when they were 10-13 and sex since they were about 13

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:59 pm
by Turnipweed13
shit is started at 12 and my friends started at like 10 lol

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:57 pm
by Kjm420
i smoke pot regularly and im 14.. i do think that i am very young to smoke but i love it and i think i have it controlled.. its not like addictive or anything... well now that i think about it i could become dependent on it.. i think that if that happens i will see it and be able to stop it