Page 4 of 7

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:22 pm
by cutthecashflow
how much do you weigh

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:25 pm
by tweedle
152 lbs

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:27 pm
by cutthecashflow
Well General rule for targeting weight gain is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.

So If you took in 75 grams of protein in a day from 2-3 shakes and got the rest from regular food you should be allright.

Those guys you see with like an eighteen pack of abs they usually take in twice there body weight in grams per day...

Thats way too much muscle to have on a person though....

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:28 pm
by tweedle
Im not skinny, never have been. Just kinda average but I wanna get bigger. Not huge just wanna have some muscle that shows

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:36 am
by GAZ
Yes thats what im aiming at really. Just for me to bulk out a bit.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:41 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
lol

i'm 1.68m and my weight is 64kilo

laugh at me, yes, puny fools



:)

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:51 am
by Scratch
Like the hobbit in your sig? ;)
j/k

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:53 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Scratch wrote:Like the hobbit in your sig? ;)
j/k
less hairy, my feet arent that big and i dont look that gay

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:17 pm
by cutthecashflow
When I first started lifting I was 220 lbs. I started taking protein and jumped up to 240 pounds, now after years of work I'm down to 200-205 on various days with body fat less then 7%.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:08 pm
by jonny cockeral
does coke make you loose weight :?: i know e does so it made me wonder

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:12 pm
by mac dre
tweedle wrote:Im not skinny, never have been. Just kinda average but I wanna get bigger. Not huge just wanna have some muscle that shows
how tall/short are you

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:14 pm
by tweedle
6'0

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:57 am
by tweedle
I found these. Are they any good for getting bigger?

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... kfrom=name

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:38 am
by Gorecore
tweedle wrote:I found these. Are they any good for getting bigger?
http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/
Strangely enough, that's a real link. LOL

Sorry tweedle...just messin'.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:16 am
by tweedle
:lol: :lol: :lol: You never cease to make me laugh