My Mom wont let me chill with any of my Stoner friends

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Does your mom know that 50% of your friends smoke?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:36 pm

Yes It Sucks Ass
5
50%
No Suks For You
5
50%
 
Total votes: 10

Stoegee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Near Daytona Beach
Contact:

Post by Stoegee »

lol that was funny as shit.

But the thing is I have oher friends that have a clean record and have never even been caught blazin,so I think ill just try and chill with them.
But on the other hand,the stoners my mom already knows about always have weed and are always like "Dude where gonna be smokin at the skate park tomorrow,wanna come"Then I gotta make up some lame ass excuse and not bein able to smoke.

Sigh.
[url=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stoegee3oy0xh.jpg][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5259/stoegee3oy0xh.th.jpg[/img][/url]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Just tell her their your friends, you choose who your friends are not you
Stoegee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Near Daytona Beach
Contact:

Post by Stoegee »

yeah that will work hopefully.I mean most of my friends are not going to fuck up their life with drugs,but i know a few.And the people who will are not really friends you want to have,so I guess ill blow them off and stick to my friends who have weed and wont fuck round with you when your high.
8)
i feel cool now :lol:
[url=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stoegee3oy0xh.jpg][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5259/stoegee3oy0xh.th.jpg[/img][/url]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Yeah just stand up for yourself
Stoegee wrote:i feel cool now :lol:
Your not cool
Stoegee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Near Daytona Beach
Contact:

Post by Stoegee »

lol :lol:
harsh
neither is you twizzdizzle.
[url=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stoegee3oy0xh.jpg][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5259/stoegee3oy0xh.th.jpg[/img][/url]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Ah Really, My mum said I was
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

twizzle what?

*LOCKED*
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

My custom title, I want Tweedizzle but caro got it wrong :cry:
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

People call me Jay-Rod to the Izzle-Nizzle.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Shwoot wrote:People call me Jay-Rod to the Izzle-Nizzle.
I fell of my chair reading that

Haha, i'm so gonna tease you with that nickname hahaha

(in a friendly,non violent way)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Stoegee wrote:but mabey i should also calm it down a bit until im at least driving myself around,every 3 weeks mabey?
I dont know,its already been 2 months since my last blaze.
I'm nearly 18, and I tried my first joint when i was 12. I've been smoking pretty much every day since i was 14 and a half. It ain't so bad to be smoking at your age.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

Ride a skateboard. No way that's dangerous (Having said that I have broke both arms and a foot on mine inthe past years :lol: )

If you have loads of land couldn't you try grow your own like right in the corner if there's so much?
Stoegee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Near Daytona Beach
Contact:

Post by Stoegee »

Ive never grown before,or i wouldent know what to do with the plant.I guess I could try and grow,right near the woods or somthing.I just wouldent know where to start. :oops:
[url=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stoegee3oy0xh.jpg][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5259/stoegee3oy0xh.th.jpg[/img][/url]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

There are plenty of guides on the net
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users