BG's 40 Oz thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
BGDetroit
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
Man, To be honest ive been giving this alot of thought latley.Weedguru Higher wrote:BG..is there a waking moment of your life where you are NOT drinking??
I need to quit relying on drugs every night.
I need to get the fuck outta Detroit and get a real job.
I need to get my ass back in school this fall and make it through.
I need a reality check.
I have a plan to cut down my drinking to occasional weekends during school when i go to adult ed, And i want to quit all together. But if i have a real rough week i may drink.
I need to get the next point in life.
Its hard for me though. The rules of the house are no drinking during the week whatsoever. My mas not a alch, But a big time smoke phene. But my dad drinks daily hiding it from my ma, He'll drink vodka so it dont smell. My bro always gets 2 40's every day. I love to drink, I got it from them, Its in my genes. My dads parents were alchs. His ma a angry drunk till she had a stroke in her late 50's. His dad died in his early 30's from sciloucios(SP?) of the liver from drinking. Im surrounded by it. My city is full of crackheads and all druggies.
Everbody gets high. Its a lifestyle. My folks work every day of the week and are "active citzens of the community" but party.
I dont know what to do, I try to do the right thing that i feel is right. But then something takes over and i end up getting fucked up and forgetting about it or contemplating it like i am at this moment.
-
BGDetroit
Another thing is "The City" has got me as we say.
Detroit is more then a city, Its a culture, Its a lifestyle.
I feel i am a "Detroiter". So were most of my family.
"Detroiter's" are mainly drug addicts one way or another. Some are career crimnals (family of mine), Some are regular citizens trying to make a living (family of mine), Some of them have nothing and have to do crimes to survive(family of mine).
But they're all drug attics one way or another.
And drugs change me. I do become lazy and think more about the horrible shit of the ghetto. I see how its all a vicious cycle where most of us die and if not fail horribly. I feel i cannot get out of this vicious cycle. I was born here, I lived here forever, I must die here, And live the life of a thugged out "Detroiter".
I dont know what else to do.
I dont know how to get out.
Im trying hard.
Im doing better then my homies.
I rarley have homies other then family now.
Most are stuck in the cycle. Gang banging, Killin, Robbin, Stealin, Doing everything the OG's do to one day be them because they feel its what they're on earth for.
Ive been there before, Ive had that mentaltiy, But now ive changed.
Got in trouble with the law, And it changed me. Not only that, But it changed my personality and my spirtual side. I see differently now. I see theres more to life. I see there CAN be a way out.
So now i struggle and struggle to get out.
For now, I get fucked up at night to escape from the reality of the harsh reality.
(Deep shit from me, Honestly.)
Detroit is more then a city, Its a culture, Its a lifestyle.
I feel i am a "Detroiter". So were most of my family.
"Detroiter's" are mainly drug addicts one way or another. Some are career crimnals (family of mine), Some are regular citizens trying to make a living (family of mine), Some of them have nothing and have to do crimes to survive(family of mine).
But they're all drug attics one way or another.
And drugs change me. I do become lazy and think more about the horrible shit of the ghetto. I see how its all a vicious cycle where most of us die and if not fail horribly. I feel i cannot get out of this vicious cycle. I was born here, I lived here forever, I must die here, And live the life of a thugged out "Detroiter".
I dont know what else to do.
I dont know how to get out.
Im trying hard.
Im doing better then my homies.
I rarley have homies other then family now.
Most are stuck in the cycle. Gang banging, Killin, Robbin, Stealin, Doing everything the OG's do to one day be them because they feel its what they're on earth for.
Ive been there before, Ive had that mentaltiy, But now ive changed.
Got in trouble with the law, And it changed me. Not only that, But it changed my personality and my spirtual side. I see differently now. I see theres more to life. I see there CAN be a way out.
So now i struggle and struggle to get out.
For now, I get fucked up at night to escape from the reality of the harsh reality.
(Deep shit from me, Honestly.)
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
BG you dont need to think of yourself as being a product of the hood or your culture. Most of the people who are out on the streets living to just take a hit or shoot up are there because they let drugs take over their lives and were not willing to stand up and be accountable for their actions. Now dont get me wrong, some people just cant make it in the harsh society we live in today. Jobs are hard to find, prices are going up and it really always seems like the world is out to get you.
BUT, as much as i have talked to you and everyone on this site that knows you can tell that you are better than all that. You are like the little sparkle of light in the darkest of rooms. The reason is because you WANT to make something out of yourself. You DONT want to end up like your friends and those people you see out on the streets. LIFE IS WHAT YOU TEND TO MAKE IT. Proove all those stuck up ass holes that try and tell you that you will not amount to shit because of where you live, or your parents background. There is nothing better in the world than approaching someone who doubted you and laughing in their faces once you proove them wrong. Look at alot of the people on this site. There are so many different stories behind us. Thats what i love about this fucking site, everyone has a story and we can each learn from others mistakes. You've seen that other people who are/were in a similar position to you have done well for themselves.
My advice cut back a little bit. Get prepared because going back to school is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, and you know its not going to be easy and its something you got to work at, but im confident you can do it man.
BUT, as much as i have talked to you and everyone on this site that knows you can tell that you are better than all that. You are like the little sparkle of light in the darkest of rooms. The reason is because you WANT to make something out of yourself. You DONT want to end up like your friends and those people you see out on the streets. LIFE IS WHAT YOU TEND TO MAKE IT. Proove all those stuck up ass holes that try and tell you that you will not amount to shit because of where you live, or your parents background. There is nothing better in the world than approaching someone who doubted you and laughing in their faces once you proove them wrong. Look at alot of the people on this site. There are so many different stories behind us. Thats what i love about this fucking site, everyone has a story and we can each learn from others mistakes. You've seen that other people who are/were in a similar position to you have done well for themselves.
My advice cut back a little bit. Get prepared because going back to school is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, and you know its not going to be easy and its something you got to work at, but im confident you can do it man.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
BGDetroit
Big Daddy wrote:BG you dont need to think of yourself as being a product of the hood or your culture. Most of the people who are out on the streets living to just take a hit or shoot up are there because they let drugs take over their lives and were not willing to stand up and be accountable for their actions. Now dont get me wrong, some people just cant make it in the harsh society we live in today. Jobs are hard to find, prices are going up and it really always seems like the world is out to get you.
BUT, as much as i have talked to you and everyone on this site that knows you can tell that you are better than all that. You are like the little sparkle of light in the darkest of rooms. The reason is because you WANT to make something out of yourself. You DONT want to end up like your friends and those people you see out on the streets. LIFE IS WHAT YOU TEND TO MAKE IT. Proove all those stuck up ass holes that try and tell you that you will not amount to shit because of where you live, or your parents background. There is nothing better in the world than approaching someone who doubted you and laughing in their faces once you proove them wrong. Look at alot of the people on this site. There are so many different stories behind us. Thats what i love about this fucking site, everyone has a story and we can each learn from others mistakes. You've seen that other people who are/were in a similar position to you have done well for themselves.
My advice cut back a little bit. Get prepared because going back to school is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, and you know its not going to be easy and its something you got to work at, but im confident you can do it man.
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
BG, I was in your position once. During my 3 and a half years or so as a heroin addict, I never saw an end to the cycle. I saw all my friends around me, either dropping out or being expelled, turning to a lifestyle of stealing, killing, crime, etc. It was sick to watch and after I was expelled from high school, it horrified me to think that I was headed down the same road. That's when I stood up, gave myself that extra drive, and got myself help. It was the most crucial decision of my life and I'm sure I would be dead right now if I hadn't done something to change my life.
I can fucking tell you have the initiative and the balls to make it through life. All you have to do is keep pushing and someday life will play fair. I know it can seem futile at times but there is an end to the struggle and to get there, you have to walk the road all the way down to the very last step.
I can fucking tell you have the initiative and the balls to make it through life. All you have to do is keep pushing and someday life will play fair. I know it can seem futile at times but there is an end to the struggle and to get there, you have to walk the road all the way down to the very last step.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
i had 2 old english's at a adoors concert, like 2 weeks ago, i went to l.a the day after and i've been grounded, but my parents are shit punsihers, i still sneak out at least twice a week. so i haven't beeen able to get on. haven't had weed in 2 weeks. Bro's getting an eighth(hes grounded too, we threw a party when my parents went to lbi for a night, and some kid puked upstairs somehow and didn't tell us, these were all close friends too, i don't even consider it a party, there were only like 12 people there, so if i see the kid thats not fessing up i may have to beat the shit out of him.) so we're gunna blaze to make it more enjoable. now i'm about to pass out from a whole day of lacrosse, grr, another one tommorrow 9-3
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
hahahahahaha---http://www.myspace.com/bruz40
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Aha that's a sweet picWeed-iculous wrote:hahahahahaha---http://www.myspace.com/bruz40
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
Bruz is like the biggest name in 40 oz Malt Liquor culture.Weed-iculous wrote:hahahahahaha---http://www.myspace.com/bruz40
Has the most different 40's known to man.
Hes been in magazines and tons of shit because of it.
-
BGDetroit
-
BGDetroit
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
