Who needs seeds?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

WHOAH! Who gave me seeds?Thank you very nicely :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol very nicely? lol
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sparky wrote:yeah i would like to know, who donated these underwears to me, i really appreciated it, next time anyone sends me underwear hold the skid marks :P
LOL.Damn Sparky,you're something else alright. Your sense of humor is unique and eccentric.But for seem reason,I feel like I be the only that laughs at your weird jokes. :lol: Still Luv ya though :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

seem reason ? lmao man i love pickin on u, ur like a booger in a lil kids nose always gettin picked on, kidding :twisted:
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

what are you guys going on about?... anyway back to everyone being graticious for recieving seeds

:D
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

seeds please 8)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

blazed wrote:seeds please 8)
you have five-hundred

greedy shit :P
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

hahahahaha
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

This is off topic, but is there anyway to get rid of this Australia flag I got? They didn't have the one I wanted when I got it. But they did the next time I checked.. any admins wanna take the Australian flag back?
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

man i want an american flag but their sold out, can you guys add more?
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Subliminal Message wrote:This is off topic, but is there anyway to get rid of this Australia flag I got? They didn't have the one I wanted when I got it. But they did the next time I checked.. any admins wanna take the Australian flag back?
you can sell it back dude, i think

just go to ur profile or whatever and look at ur items that u bought (think its in shop actually ) and theres an option to sell everythin u ever bought, back
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

nah, I checked. There's no sellback button for flags =(
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Yes there is, Go to flags click on austraila and then it says you can sell it back.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

oh thanks... lol, now I feel retarded.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

thx for the seeds... and
is it just my comp or does the glow NOT show up?
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users